I’m trusting you both

Members online

You seem to be on some nice jobs at minute...enjoying the change of work pal?
Tbf I’m stressed as normal lol but have had some better jobs , I’m so used to doing downstairs toilet ceilings im having to adapt mate

It is nice not to put sheets down though and walk straight to van and go

Can’t believe I was actually thinking about you too while I was doing it ffs ,
Seeing as you like me now I’m gonna help you more , get a dewalt collection too next week when u got some dosh
View attachment 24066
That lift is exactly the same as the first one we had, which broke during the second job. When they go bang they're bloody dangerous and could cost you your life, no kidding.

That lift is exactly the same as the first one we had, which broke during the second job. When they go bang they're bloody dangerous and could cost you your life, no kidding.
Tbf mine has chunked down on my head once mate , in all seriousness it’s worth being aware it is a good idea to try not to stand underneath them with boards up , get a few screws in on edges and one or two just reaching in then more it away and screw the rest

If I did a lot more boarding I’d probably invest in more expensive one but for the little I do it’s ok

What screws have you got going through the gun ? Are they de Walt or another brand
Tbh mate I tried a few different types they are all ok but I’ve settled on senco as my favourite they just seem to go in better

Reactions: gps
Tbf mine has chunked down on my head once mate , in all seriousness it’s worth being aware it is a good idea to try not to stand underneath them with boards up , get a few screws in on edges and one or two just reaching in then more it away and screw the rest

If I did a lot more boarding I’d probably invest in more expensive one but for the little I do it’s ok
Our cheap one broke when almost up to the ceiling, so you're definitely going to be underneath it. The better ones have a safety feature which stops it dropping in the event of a breakage.
Ask yourself why the hire companies only use the more expensive ones.

Our cheap one broke when almost up to the ceiling, so you're definitely going to be underneath it. The better ones have a safety feature which stops it dropping in the event of a breakage.
Ask yourself why the hire companies only use the more expensive ones.

That’s a very poor argument asking why hire companies use the more expensive ones lol.

If they were that dangerous they wouldn’t be on sale.

Whack has DeWalt screws 4.99+vat only 35mm ones @gps on offer, you can get Hilti ones for similar price.

I'm eyeing up the edma board lifter, you can put a drill on it to winch up and down and has double cables like the levpano.

Mine is over five years old had insulation boards on fire line sound block I understand what andy is saying but I cannot justify £700 odd for boarding I don’t normally do
Common sense says don’t stand underneath it

Little release button to open up the feet and then all slots together about 30 seconds after you've done it once or twice

Nice one, I wasn’t there when it was delivered the driver said it was two boxes so it’s not going to be a jigsaw puzzle lol ? Providing it’s still there behind the skip in the morning

No three bits, took me a minute or two to work out how to release the arm with the crank on it but simple once you'd done it the first time

Nice one, I wasn’t there when it was delivered the driver said it was two boxes so it’s not going to be a jigsaw puzzle lol ? Providing it’s still there behind the skip in the morning
Early Friday was it mate? :birra:

Not quite just after 3, should of stayed on though m25, A1 were a nightmare this afternoon
f**k that, Days of sitting on motorways on a Friday after graft are a memory for me mate. Hope you cracked a cold one when you got in. Lol

Big day tomorrow then , best of luck with set up Gordon, 28,000 members waiting for updates tomorrow with pictures and paper

No pressure like
:birra:
Remember 6 screws to every joist mate

Big day tomorrow then , best of luck with set up Gordon, 28,000 members waiting for updates tomorrow with pictures and paper

No pressure like
:birra:
Remember 6 screws to every joist mate
I just put one screw in the middle saves time and money

This arived today .:D
20180625_104211.jpg
:sick::bananas:

It can lift 72kg up to 11 ft . I am going to get Mrs Beader to lie down on it and i will fully raise it to test if it will take her weight. And if she is nice to me i may even let it down again :risas:

It's nice to see you happy Gordon you've not even mentioned Muslims today so the lifter must have put you in a really good mood

It's nice to see you happy Gordon you've not even mentioned Muslims today so the lifter must have put you in a really good mood

Not on here haven’t, besides the sun is out and when the sun is out I’m happy.