I found mold in my closet

Members online

Tonim

Does anyone know what kind this is..i just found this tonight i go to my closet my nose starts itching i have chronic asthma so it feels like my throat swelling but i move away after a few i feel ok but my nose still itches id clean it myself but i cant

Attachments

• 20191215_203708.jpg
    20191215_203708.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 201
Does anyone know what kind this is..i just found this tonight i go to my closet my nose starts itching i have chronic asthma so it feels like my throat swelling but i move away after a few i feel ok but my nose still itches id clean it myself but i cant
Just wear a mask and stop being lazy ..........Just saying .

How come? Did she try to make you dye your slug trail? :rebotando:

Couldn't give a f**k about that. You know I once went to a black barber in London and the test gave me a black man's hairline? I had to walk around looking like Will f**k**g Smith for a fortnight.

I forgave him for that.

d3ecdb24d09380eae5b3a580f933336a.jpg

No this is much worse. It's to do with me getting my end away this weekend and it's not going to happen because of stupid woman s**t.

Couldn't give a f**k about that. You know I once went to a black barber in London and the test gave me a black man's hairline? I had to walk around looking like Will f**k**g Smith for a fortnight.

I forgave him for that.

View attachment 42761

No this is much worse. It's to do with me getting my end away this weekend and it's not going to happen because of stupid woman s**t.

well at least you've both got painting and decorating in common!