I hurt

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Just done my first days plastering since about March and boy does it hurt next week I've got to screed my mates new swimming pool oh joy I can imagine the pain already :(

Might sound sad but maybe stretch off after. Wait till you get home rather then do it at the job, cos you'll look like a knob. Last one I done was only 3M2, and still killed me

Chris W said:
what happened andy? you have an accident or win the lottery?
church said:
You been doing that teaching thing ?

No I didn't have an accident Chris or win the lottery (I wish). I did pass the first stage of teacher training but then decided it wasn't the way for me to go so I took some time out and did loads of fishing and have now bought three houses (not all at the same time) two of which are rented out. The third house is the first one to need any plastering doing which is why I ache so much, it's amazing how quickly you can loose your ultra fit sleek physique ::)

Im bleeding aching like a tw@ doing a new travelodge 240 bedrooms 2.5m high ceilings and you can only use 600x600 benches that are only 0.5m high being 5.7 i have to stretch its killing my neck rooms to small for a folding scaff its a h&s mad site so i cant get any higher And im having to have today off because there taking the crane down so site is shut

thats sh1t mate obviously you wouldnt want to but can you use towers ???.......can you adjust the method statement to inc stilts etc?............we had to on our job to let us use hop ups they wanted us to use podium towers

could you not screw a couple of bits of 4x2 on the legs of the hop ups, then take them off if the foreman or HSE turn up ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.