I miss Andy G

Oh Come on mate, (even if it’s all real the attention seeking was sickening!). just think no more depressing threads about him moaning about every little thing! Keep calling everyone a c**t and running the trade down at every opportunity!! Good riddance I say!

His signed tshirt n happy little massive ed gave me feels mate

6238A733-17ED-46B7-88F8-E1CA897C638F.png

I feel a disguise coming - a beard won’t fool us @Andy g

He could easily have proved he was real but was found out last night. If he had proved he was the real then the attitude towards him would have changed dramatically but as usual it was just an existing member that does it for some weird kick

There been a few times I've read his posts and just thought why the fuuck are you writing that.
Suppose Danny gave him enough warnings. (y)

He could easily have proved he was real but was found out last night. If he had proved he was the real then the attitude towards him would have changed dramatically but as usual it was just an existing member that does it for some weird kick
Your idea found him out.

He was asked to put a pic of himself up, he did.
He was asked to put a pic of himself holding the days paper, he did.
He was asked to put a pic of himself sticking up 2 fingers, he put a pic of his hand, so he sort of did.
His tiny brain can only take too much information in at one time so I think he did well with what he was asked lol. :)

He was asked to put a pic of himself sticking up 2 fingers, he put a pic of his hand, so he sort of did.
His tiny brain can only take too much information in at one time so I think he did well with what he was asked lol. :)
No one asked him to take a pic of a paper

Your making me feel bad now lol

His tiny brain worked well enough to put pics up of someone else at new year and claim it was him. You did try mate