If ever a story summed up climate change

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

When they are dropping tonnes of snow on the ski slopes every other week you might get my attention!!! And Look Where are they taking the snow from tho, those mountains ain’t melting are they ? :risas: :risas:

When they are dropping tonnes of snow on the ski slopes every other week you might get my attention!!! And Look Where are they taking the snow from tho, those mountains ain’t melting are they ? :risas: :risas:
Because it's colder up mountains....
And as you can see even the mountains aren't particularly well covered

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-17-09-49-23-931.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-02-17-09-49-23-931.jpeg
    738.2 KB · Views: 121
But I'll keep trying

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-19-14-01-35-867~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-19-14-01-35-867~2.png
    396.9 KB · Views: 140
Like I said a month ago if u cared to of listened, the seasons have shifted that’s all , let’s see if they drop snow in a month or twos time
I listened, but it wasn't the case. As average temperatures are up... How many frosts we had this winter? 10 maybe? And what does warmer weather lead to? Floods...

Those huge fires in OZ that the media were all over just a few weeks ago has gone dead quiet since they caught a load of eco warriors starting them ! Don't fit the agenda anymore so keeping shtum now ! Or did it rain ? :ROFLMAO:

Those huge fires in OZ that the media were all over just a few weeks ago has gone dead quiet since they caught a load of eco warriors starting them ! Don't fit the agenda anymore so keeping shtum now ! Or did it rain ? :ROFLMAO:
Its ok ......climate change started them fires and now it seems all the rain caused by climate change has put them out .......... Who'd of thunk it. :tonto:

Its ok ......climate change started them fires and now it seems all the rain caused by climate change has put them out .......... Who'd of thunk it. :tonto:
Who's of thought heat causes fire and rain? It's like basic science

Think of the bigger picture! De population is coming and it's in plain site!! Next virus will be called... Wormwood!!! You seen it here first, the water will be polluted!! Get ready.

The article says it's the highest ever snowfall in a day. And you're using it to somehow disprove climate change? :risas:
Yea a bit like having 50 ton of snow dropped in a ski slope :risas: :risas: :risas:
Think about it that’s 50 ton bags of sand for example to me snd u ! That’s fuk all !! But the apocalypse is about to happen :risas::risas::risas: