If you had your time again

Members online

Andy g

What job would u do ,think I would have liked to been a butler in a big old house live and work they for 1 person all my life say the queen someone like that

I would have been different when I was young, was very selfish and self centered, but we are who are and life teaches hard lessons ....think I'm better for those experiences but wish I could have learned what I learned without them

I also would have come to the building trade earlier and not worked in an office till 30

Never at one time in my life have I known what i really would like to so..
Think only thing that would really suit me is a lotto winner

I didn't leave school with the best grades and find I do ok mate.Get to have nice holidays eat in nice places,kids don't go without,and now work takes me over seas which is good.Sont get wrong theres days like we all have where you think is it worth it but that's life I don't think any jobs perfect.I have mates in high powered jobs earning big money and there alot more stresses than me so think there's a balance aswell.Just my opinion though.

I didn't leave school with the best grades and find I do ok mate.Get to have nice holidays eat in nice places,kids don't go without,and now work takes me over seas which is good.Sont get wrong theres days like we all have where you think is it worth it but that's life I don't think any jobs perfect.I have mates in high powered jobs earning big money and there alot more stresses than me so think there's a balance aswell.Just my opinion though.
Same as me at school ,i left could not read or write ,to be fair I sent a lot of times not they

What job would u do ,think I would have liked to been a butler in a big old house live and work they for 1 person all my life say the queen someone like that
the queen the queen wouldn't now the saying c**t c**t cccccccccccccccc c**t what would you say to her if the front door bell rang MAMM THERES SOME c**t AT THE DOOR WANTS A WORD

My school was a waste of time. Told teacher might want to try being a car mechanic and he shoved a careers book under my nose with a racing car and men in brand new overalls. Not a clue. Lefty ex-hippys never done or knew about a days work in their lives.

left school at 16 learned to weld got papers .when 19 went tending a plasterer for the summer holidays for extra money and that as they say was that .in school we did an aptitude test i remember the teacher the b*ll***s saying as he handed mine back to me heres another with a strong back and a weak mind :LOL::LOL::LOL: