If

Members online

If sterling and young come out we lose.

Anyone else comes out we win

Mark my words

c**t

Young has had a decent World Cup ?

Sterling is very poor should be replaced

Ali has been non existent, loftus cheek surely has to come in for him ?

Actually Kane was non existent from 70mins against Columbia not sure what happened there

Really enjoyed the Belgium Brazil game last night as a neutral, think what I have enjoyed about World Cup is like that game last night players true colours come out , laid bare for all to see , neymar skills big time but a cheat through and through , Belgium players were determined to just play as best they could and it paid off and won , hopefully England do same and win , just play the game best they can

It’s a strange year I know Gordon, either you’ve changed or I have lol

Tbf there is the board lifter too mate don’t forget, lol that’s 3 agrees

Some of the games have been brilliant to watch I really enjoyed the whole tournament

It’s a strange year I know Gordon, either you’ve changed or I have lol

Tbf there is the board lifter too mate don’t forget, lol that’s 3 agrees

It’s definitely not you, you are still a sell out trying to be a poster boy and getting those grubby mits on any freebie going.

It must be me mellowing out

Actually Kane was non existent from 70mins against Columbia not sure what happened there
Youngs best paid throw in taking ever

I think Danny rose will get the nod over young, as well as rashford over sterling.
Sweden play a fixed 442 we need to get in behind there midfield,I'd just play one holding as well also giving lingard a free role.there the most defensive team around Sweden and there going to sit back,a tight game, one goal in it.
I hope maguire plays, I think he had a slight knock, he's been one of our best players so far.

I don't think dele Ali is fully fit to be honest, he looked laboured against Columbia.

I don't think dele Ali is fully fit to be honest, he looked laboured against Columbia.
He got left on the pitch to long against Tunisia, should of gone off soon as he did his thigh. Instead played on for 50 mins. Think he’s trying to go like Belgium set with 2 holding mids. Forget that we don’t have a front 3 of hazard, KDB and lukaku. Frightening squad that Belgium one, to keep dries mertens on the bench is unbelievable. He’d walk into the England squad and be the stand out player every game.

He will stick by sterling to prove a point... shame really as I would choose rashrord and Stirling might just turn out to be better from the bench. We need to start well and get a goal at least in first half.

Lmfao . Commentators still say he had a great game . I dont claim to be a football expert but must really be missing summet

He wines on social media about his poor upbringing and hard life. Poorr thing. Can you imagine being on 200k a week? Must be a nightmare.

Commentators won't say s**t as don't want blood on hands sterling is basically on suicide watch.

ffs lads... where through to a World Cup semi final and your digging players out,what does it matter, we won, move on, I'll be an old man before it happens again so just enjoy it.

I watched it all. Accomplished and confident. Bodes well for the game against Croatia.....they’re gonna be tired.
I’d play the same team, but get Kane abit higher, I’d insist crosses were sent in hard, fast, and often. Make them defend, boss the midfield ( that’s their game). I’m not a fan of sterling, but he played well as a decoy runner. Rashford should be brought in somewhere. Trippier deserves an obe for services to great passing ability..........and the goalie gets better and better.

I watched it all. Accomplished and confident. Bodes well for the game against Croatia.....they’re gonna be tired.
I’d play the same team, but get Kane abit higher, I’d insist crosses were sent in hard, fast, and often. Make them defend, boss the midfield ( that’s their game). I’m not a fan of sterling, but he played well as a decoy runner. Rashford should be brought in somewhere. Trippier deserves an obe for services to great passing ability..........and the goalie gets better and better.

Kane has been dogshit the last two games, he can’t run in the 2nd half of games, Ali should be dropped definitely, although sterling is really poor in front of goal he is a threat and a real thorn in the backsides for defenders

Gonna be tired . Give up there professional atheletes who be nurse and trained to a T over next few days to play in world cup semi.s for 120 mins at most . Tired pffft get em on trowel lol