1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Injuries

Discussion in 'Plasterers Health and Wellbeing' started by Num1spread, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Num1spread

Num1spread Member

Any off you men ever had a trapped nerve in your shoulder/neck area?whats the best way to treat it?had my days work doing ceilings finished an was just bonding a wall when I got a sharp pain around my shoulder/Neck area,it's sore to turn my head,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Pagey

Pagey Private Member

Just Work through it

3. Num1spread

Num1spread Member

Gonna take a guess and say your 50+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. tcd

tcd Member

Try an ice pack or whatever you have frozen in the freezer apply it to the sore area for a couple of minuets at a time it will take any inflammation away on the inside

5. Pagey

Pagey Private Member

Nah 33

• Like Like x 1
  6. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

7. andrwclem

andrwclem Member

Whiskey and Nurofen plus

• Like Like x 2
  8. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

go see a sports massage therapist...

9. kebab king

kebab king Private Member

Sounds Painful. Hope you’re ok.

10. johniosaif

johniosaif Private Member

A trapped nerve is very painful, I have had it following intense physio, that's the thing with nerves an expert physio can also hurt them ,pain killers and rest , if that don't work ,try getting an ultra sound or a scan ,sometimes these things 'right themselves ' sometimes not,but operations on the shoulder for Plasterer's can be career ending

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. johniosaif

johniosaif Private Member

Yes please

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Tinytom

Tinytom Active Member

Cannabis

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. smoother09

smoother09 Private Member

The joy's of plastering my left shoulder constantly gives me hassle and wrist aswell especially cold weather time. I think the cortisone injection is coming my way:nocausagracia: my dad started with same at 40ish and he ended up having heart attack at work!! He was a massive pisshead and smoked like a trooper tbf so hopefully mines down to doing a lot of weight training and throwing this s**t on walls.....I hope otherwise I'm f**k*d:sorprendido3: