Installers wanted

themucky1

Alright lads
I'm looking for a gang or two of ewi installers and Renderers for some up and coming work I've got, mainly domestic with the occasional big job popping up, ideally based in the Midlands, must be clean and tidy and not looking to back door me at the first opportunity lol, the more you can do the more work you'll get. Good rates of pay and paid on time for the right team message me your details and I'll give you a call[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright lads
I'm looking for a gang or two of ewi installers and Renderers for some up and coming work I've got, mainly domestic with the occasional big job popping up, ideally based in the Midlands, must be clean and tidy and not looking to back door me at the first opportunity lol, the more you can do the more work you'll get. Good rates of pay and paid on time for the right team message me your details and I'll give you a call[emoji106]

good lad :D

HI bud I’m an ewi installer usually do the boarding and have a good set of lads to follow me looking for a bit of weekend work etc my number is 07889555227 bruce cheers

f**k me its batman, hope it’s not the rest of the justice league following you.