intro

meplasterer

Hello everyone,

I'm Dan, a plasterer from Kent with just over 18 years of experience in the trade. I specialize in all aspects of plastering, including skimming, float and set, plastering over Artex, coving, and ceiling repairs. I'm passionate about delivering top-quality workmanship and transforming spaces with smooth, flawless finishes.

If you're in the Tunbridge Wells area and need expert plastering services, feel free to check out my website at www.plastererintunbridgewells.co.uk.

Looking forward to connecting with you all and sharing my knowledge and expertise!

Best,Dan

Hello everyone,

I'm Dan, a plasterer from Kent with just over 18 years of experience in the trade. I specialize in all aspects of plastering, including skimming, float and set, plastering over Artex, coving, and ceiling repairs. I'm passionate about delivering top-quality workmanship and transforming spaces with smooth, flawless finishes.

If you're in the Tunbridge Wells area and need expert plastering services, feel free to check out my website at www.plastererintunbridgewells.co.uk.

Looking forward to connecting with you all and sharing my knowledge and expertise!

Best,Dan
Hi Dan genuine question, Why Does Every Word On Your Website Start With A Capital Letter? It's really f**k**g annoying.

Hello everyone,

Best,Dan
Hi Dan. Try contacting Bracketts. Etc Google them. Estate agents in TW. even private landlords pay well
Plenty of high end work in your area on domestic side if you get in with the right people. Only cover My own area but worked as an a apprentice in the nineties around Tonbridge.

Hello everyone,

Best,Dan
Hello Dan,
Dan Dan Dan, your website! How come you don't use every day common speak,
It reads like you read English language at Oxford, tone it down a bit. The bun? Naaaah! Apart from that welcome young man. I live in Biddenden quite near to you