Irish_Spread Needs Some Help

Earlier this week I was told that Irish_Spread has suffered an asthma attack and is currently in a coma.

He is fighting hard but it will be a long road to recovery and being self employed it is going to be a lot harder, so to take the pressure off myself and a few others have discussed and set up a justgiving page for him.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/eddiewrynn
f**k me thats a shock !!
top fella im on it xx

Not posted for a while coz I can't be arsed :) seen this today it popped up on my fb, a link to a just giving page and I thought the c**t was on the wind up. Seen a few posts throughout the day and messaged a few members and this shocked me. Irish has been a part of the furniture aswell as me on the forum, but also online. A very funny and so I'm lead to believe a very nice guy ;) if you have a twitter account, FB or are a member of any of the plasterers pages on fb share this link :) I hope he laughs his bollox off when he recovers with a few quid to tie him over xxx

Not posted for a while coz I can't be arsed :) seen this today it popped up on my fb, a link to a just giving page and I thought the c**t was on the wind up. Seen a few posts throughout the day and messaged a few members and this shocked me. Irish has been a part of the furniture aswell as me on the forum, but also online. A very funny and so I'm lead to believe a very nice guy ;) if you have a twitter account, FB or are a member of any of the plasterers pages on fb share this link :) I hope he laughs his bollox off when he recovers with a few quid to tie him over xxx
Quite so. And lovely to hear from you flynny

welcome back sir xx

I was shocked when I was told and I do hope he makes a recovery.

Think the page runs for 3 months then just giving take 5% and then they wire the rest to me and I will transfer it to Irish....

This was not my idea by the way... someone else suggested it... so they have got a big thanks from me and everybody else

I was shocked when I was told and I do hope he makes a recovery.

Think the page runs for 3 months then just giving take 5% and then they wire the rest to me and I will transfer it to Irish....

This was not my idea by the way... someone else suggested it... so they have got a big thanks from me and everybody else
Why do I suddenly not trust this whole thing?

How you keeping flynny?
I'm alive :) which puts it all into perspective xx we've had members disappear some maybe he have died but never happened on the forum. Irish and me had a good of crack and he is the second half expert on rising damp xx s**t happened he has a daughter and son which if you have been around for years you will understand.