Is that the soonest you can do it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 40920

Had a phone call, got a couple of ceilings need skimming wondering when your next availability is? "You're in luck actually I've had a job postponed Wednesday". Is that the soonest you can do it? "Yes it's in 2 days time...." Oh ok I'll ring around a few other people then, thanks.

f**k**g hell fire

You mean you weren’t sat about waiting for their particular call?! Wtf. I’ve cleared my whole months schedule in the hope they ring me for those whole two ceilings!

i had a tender for a ewi on isle of whight...

now takes a good week to sort eps out anyway let alone get a lorry on the ferry..

can i have a price tomorrow and a site visit were looking in 10 days time to start..

sooooo yiu want me to measure plans and get on a ferry for 50quid with an hour each way on the boat . so whole day out before i even get the job and start in a week?

really?

i had a tender for a ewi on isle of whight...

now takes a good week to sort eps out anyway let alone get a lorry on the ferry..

can i have a price tomorrow and a site visit were looking in 10 days time to start..

sooooo yiu want me to measure plans and get on a ferry for 50quid with an hour each way on the boat . so whole day out before i even get the job and start in a week?

really?
You mean you don’t own your own boat yet?! :oops:

I thought all us spreads summered on catamarans?

Had a phone call, got a couple of ceilings need skimming wondering when your next availability is? "You're in luck actually I've had a job postponed Wednesday". Is that the soonest you can do it? "Yes it's in 2 days time...." Oh ok I'll ring around a few other people then, thanks.

f**k**g hell fire
The public are amazing,,,, I had a woman scream what when I told her my leed time last week.

The public are amazing,,,, I had a woman scream what when I told her my leed time last week.
They're mental. It's my only free day for a couple of months, I thought she'd of bit my hand off for it. Probably wanted it done for £100 aswell, "only take a couple of hours to chuck it on doesn't it?"

I had the same in 1986. A buider who I subbed for rang me at 8pm Monday night saying he has an extension ready to plaster out when can I get?

Wednesday I said. WEDNESDAY! Can’t wait till then!

I reminded him its 8pm on a Monday night, tomorrow is Tuesday and I am on a job I need to finish. If I get any faster than Wednesday it will be tomorrow and I cant do tomorrow. You had better find someone else.

He said well Wednesday then but I am very disappointed.

I did get his job done but I declined further work.

They're mental. It's my only free day for a couple of months, I thought she'd of bit my hand off for it. Probably wanted it done for £100 aswell, "only take a couple of hours to chuck it on doesn't it?"
I had a crazy woman actually shriek at me! Asked me to skim a pantry halfway through job. I said I will if I had time. Blatantly wasn’t going to because she was a nightmare. End of job she was shrieking “it would have taken you two minutes!!!!!”

I have a client that is notorious for bad organisation. He messaged me at 8.39pm one night asking if I could plaster a bathroom next day! Literally less than 12 hours notice