Is yellow the new orange

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Got a few rolls of this yellow brick rough surface tape to try out this week, job this week will be good test for it tbf , got brick work that needs protection and some posh slabbing in a garden area, comes on 100m roll instead of 50m and slightly cheaper than say 2 rolls of orange , will post up later in week if it survives the week
at the job, so far so good actually feels slightly better on test area at home already
80065CF3-F3A2-4DB8-A51D-4663356FF2C5.jpeg

I really enjoy your reviews Pete! You go out there and test out all these things big or small so that we, the humble masses can sit on our arses and pick and choose at will!
:musculoso:

I really enjoy your reviews Pete! You go out there and test out all these things big or small so that we, the humble masses can sit on our arses and pick and choose at will!
:musculoso:
This one was pure chance the guy in shop said try it see what you think,got the mammoth double sided super grip tape off them few weeks ago and that was spot on , pissed off with paying stupid money for orange tbh , really hope it’s as good

DSC_0496.JPG

Orange is the future @Vincey. Stumbled on these yesterday composite toe cap not steel. Light as a feather. Only issue may be the sole as I doubt it would stop a nail if you stood on 1 but on domestics they should be mint.
Hopefully I won't have to get you to write a strongly worded letter to land-rover if they are shite

View attachment 24364
Orange is the future @Vincey. Stumbled on these yesterday composite toe cap not steel. Light as a feather. Only issue may be the sole as I doubt it would stop a nail if you stood on 1 but on domestics they should be mint.
Hopefully I won't have to get you to write a strongly worded letter to land-rover if they are shite
I like the look of them mate tbh let us know how they fair on job , watch out for wasps attacks too