It finally got boring

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 29624

Remember when I started out thinking this job was really good and different every day. Last month or so is the first time I just felt like a skimming drone and everyday just a repeat of the day before. It's a shame jobs never stay exciting for long. Also it's mad being on your own every day, never thought that would bother me but think it's sending me a bit mad...I talk to myself more than is healthy or acceptable

After a while even though every room is different they're all just the same....I walked into my vets yesterday and looked around and calculated how many bags the room took

Talk to me when you give your doctor a written quote for skimming his office artex ceiling and he just looks at you and says “oh.... k.. from next week you’re going from 10mg to 50”

Yeah but the money's good
Yeah your right Oli give me a whole new life which is ace and I'm to thick to earn this doing anything else just thought the other day I lost the love a bit and it turned in to any old job like my old one

Remember when I started out thinking this job was really good and different every day. Last month or so is the first time I just felt like a skimming drone and everyday just a repeat of the day before. It's a shame jobs never stay exciting for long. Also it's mad being on your own every ...

is "time served"
starting to kick in ??
its a long long life sentence pushing s**t up walls !!

Danny why can't I use the smileys the icon is just greyed out can't click on it

• Agree
Reactions: gps
Meant to quote Algee but forum is weird at the minute

5mg xnanx mate trust me, i look like this on my 2nd gauge

Attachments

• DCF176C8-2C37-43B5-82D6-D02D92ABD66B.gif
    DCF176C8-2C37-43B5-82D6-D02D92ABD66B.gif
    5 MB · Views: 206
i just f**k*d off a firm whos busy mate.....im probably gonna f**k off tomorrows new firm aswell.
then the next one.
just keep it in your head what benefits you and your family....the worlds a greedy place my friend x
Cheers mate I'm not depressed about the job or owt just realised it got boring and dont give a s**t anymore when I thought I'd think it was great for good

Mrs asks me where I'm going and just say don't know don't care and look at diary as I get in the van :D

@Lodan tell me if I’m wrong but I reckon you’re over doing it. Working all hours will grind anyone down. Find a good mix of work/life and you’ll be grand
Yeah probably right, not had a day off in 4 weeks (builders fault not mine) finally off at the weekend and 4 day week next week

:wtf: :rebotando: :birras:

OMG come on man
In the prime of your life atm
I’d take a week off
Totally gut the van out and valet it
Order some new work boots and clothes to feel fresh
Get all my tools and soak them all for a week in bicarbs outside in a mixing bath
And then blow a load of cash on new tools and dust sheets to cheer me up

Fresh start , ready to roll

Yeah probably right, not had a day off in 4 weeks (builders fault not mine) finally off at the weekend and 4 day week next week

Mate...said it before and will say it again yer a credit to yerself!

You did the initial course/van thing then that same desire to succeed means you was always going to work when the opportunities arose.

Think like this economy's good you know what you can do now and the calls are coming in.

You haven't got anything to prove to anyone now mate so try and get that work balance now pal!

:wtf::rebotando::birras:

OMG come on man
In the prime of your life atm
I’d take a week off
Totally gut the van out and valet it
Order some new work boots and clothes to feel fresh
Get all my tools and soak them all for a week in bicarbs outside in a mixing bath
And then blow a load of cash on new tools and dust sheets to cheer me up

Fresh start , ready to roll
Fookin crackers you :tanguero:love it though haha

Mate...said it before and will say it again yer a credit to yerself!

You did the initial course/van thing then that same desire to succeed means you was always going to work when the opportunities arose.

Think like this economy's good you know what you can do now and the calls are coming in.

You haven't got anything to prove to anyone now mate so try and get that work balance now pal!
Cheers zombie pal, done my best mate and it's worked out ok so everyone's a winner