Izonil Finish

Members online

DEHplastering

Hi all.

Has anyone got any experience with Izonil breathable one coat plaster. Just want to know what sort of finish you can get with it. It says you can get a high quality finish but been looking online and it looks more like a sponge finish. Be good to know if I can get any sort of smooth finish with it ?

Don't know how something can be breathable if ther cement and waterproof in it. Breathable stuff is pure hydrolic lime no other s**t in it.

Don't know how something can be breathable if ther cement and waterproof in it. Breathable stuff is pure hydrolic lime no other s**t in it.
I know mate!! and you got to put a cement slurry on first !! crock of s**t!!..tried to get them to go for NHL and putty finish or at least limelite renovating...but their damp surveyor has spoken and he had a clip board innit ;)

I know mate!! and you got to put a cement slurry on first !! crock of s**t!!..tried to get them to go for NHL and putty finish or at least limelite renovating...but their damp surveyor has spoken and he had a clip board innit ;)
Stupid c**ts lol not going to be breathable whith cement slurry before you start