Jobs ready.

Members online

Nicm

These few outside walls are ready for you said the builder.
B594B673-6629-42C7-8EB8-1EC43020E871.jpeg

Typical builder thick as pig s**t 90%of em
There's thick and those who pretend just enough to get every little bit out of a job from both the trades and the customer

Builders get on my nerves that why I stay on site did that shite years ago ended up falling out with most of them for attempting boarding and dabbing ect

Builders get on my nerves that why I stay on site did that shite years ago ended up falling out with most of them for attempting boarding and dabbing ect
I've been spoilt for the last 20 y ivigot most of my work for a local builder who looks after me well , makes no profit and ditches customers who mess me about , he's winding down and no way am I taking a chance on strangers so I'm gonna be a skim monkey lol

I fall out with em cause I fi d out they make more then me without f**k**g doing owt
Yes there all snidey c**ts who cant wait for a few days want you to drop everything for them .ha ha no chance

Yes there all snidey c**ts who cant wait for a few days want you to drop everything for them .ha ha no chance
I get they are running show and organising gear . Some.do it well then theres the rob dogs . I did one job charged about 600 . Which was a good price for job. All he did was fetch about 7 boards and finish and charged her 1100 quid

I get they are running show and organising gear . Some.do it well then theres the rob dogs . I did one job charged about 600 . Which was a good price for job. All he did was fetch about 7 boards and finish and charged her 1100 quid
He charged her £400 quid to clean up all your turds from the back of the shed!