Joddy Mixer machine

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Just on the total off chance has anyone got one in there garage that’s collecting dust and would sell it ?
Thanks

Had the joddy mixing some krend today. Took a bit of playing with the water settings to get it going right tho lost about a bag. It did it tho

I'm sure les lord was selling a pdt continuos mixer a week or so back . Or ian jones. Same thing only different

What happened to the new version of the joddy that was coming out, have they given up on it. On the Multi marque web site about a year ago they banging on about it coming out soon.

Just on the total off chance has anyone got one in there garage that’s collecting dust and would sell it ?
Thanks

Hi never posted before, I bought a joddy mix about 6 months before they stopped trading. This area is mainly sand and cement but a builder we were working for at the time wanted to try browning. we plastered about 5 houses at the time but have been back on sand and cement render since so the joddy mix has been in my garage ever since. I have attached a few photos I did once try eBay but no response.

Cheers Aled

Attachments

• P1030896.JPG
    P1030896.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 469
  • P1030903.JPG
    P1030903.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 582
  • P1030904.JPG
    P1030904.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 543
  • P1030900.JPG
    P1030900.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 498
  • P1030898.JPG
    P1030898.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 443
Do u know what bar pressure the pump in the joddy pumps at. How much u want for your joddy.
Sorry no idea what pressure,it’s in good condition except for being a long time idle, the rubber seal you see me pointing at leaks dried out during storage. £425 I live in mid wales close to Aberystwyth

Sorry no idea what pressure,it’s in good condition except for being a long time idle, the rubber seal you see me pointing at leaks dried out during storage. £425 I live in mid wales close to Aberystwyth
Do u still have the book with the joddy might be on it. Or anyone out there know what bar pressure the joddy water pump works at