algeeman

It’s A Boy
hands are fooked !!

Attachments

• 20171202_000034.jpg
    20171202_000034.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 333
I've kina lost a knuckle but was from punching not from plastering :ROFLMAO:
Got my first hack this winter on my thumb, joys of floating sand n cement at this time of the year for a week. Do you suffer hacks skimming In winter mate? Ita usually mortar work opens them on my hands, so dunno if skim does it as bad as they are usually already opened by that stage

Not the hands that get me this time of year. Its the cold gettin to my joints..my knees are creaking like an old rusty gate!! Try the natural hemp gel from the body shop..abit camp i no but the missus got me some a few years ago and no cracked hands since

Thats arthritis jess
s**t, I don't think so..... I've got trig finger in three on my right hand and that index doesn't have it but it's fat, but then all my right fingers are fatter than the left ones.... Maybe they're just hench as f**k
:musculoso:

Are u going to the airless thing on the 19th Jan. 5 of us so far (y)
I can’t commit yet Keith. Got the chance of an off the tools job starting in January so I don’t want anything to get in the way. I’ve wanted to give that stuff a bash for a while too :rayos:

Building work takes it's toll too, skin grafts, bits missing/broken etc. Manual trades, don't you love them? :(

Attachments

• IMG_20171202_104708.jpg
    IMG_20171202_104708.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_20171202_104646.jpg
    IMG_20171202_104646.jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 223
s**t, I don't think so..... I've got trig finger in three on my right hand and that index doesn't have it but it's fat, but then all my right fingers are fatter than the left ones.... Maybe they're just hench as f**k
Suppose its a good upside of being a right handed female;)

Are your fingers like that when working