Just about to buy a Ritmo l

That's a good question.
Is that 1&1 mike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surely you always need a guy on the machine? I haven't got a clue about all this machine malarkey think I better get some work experience in with a company that does it. Until I joined the forum had no idea how popular they were becoming.

Obviously but a few hundred quid is a few hundred quid or maybe I'm just tight :)

We both know is a machine flynny- never late, starts and finishes with you,no Facebook , no dramatic girlfriend etc and for sure is worth a few more hundred , tide ass:D

Wasn't personal mate... Just stating a point.

Will be releasing the figures very soon mate.

Few demos days will be organised soon for the launch
And I thought you are salesman, Ryan! Get your shite together and pull your head out of that competition! He is not your enemy, he is a potential customer who likes it hardcore and needs different aproach, giving you signals which you can't see! I think you two will end up in relationship one or another way;).

We both know is a machine flynny- never late, starts and finishes with you,no Facebook , no dramatic girlfriend etc and for sure is worth a few more hundred , tide ass:D
you still need someone to work it with the same issues, from what I've read they make the job easier not really saving you labour.

My knowledge of machines is non existent but for that 30m2 Is that you spraying and a guy tending to the machine?
usually the boy sprays and i rule it
we sort the machine between with and extension hopper you can get 8 bags in the

You won't go wrong with the ritmo mag
Plenty of them being used now and are like rocking horse s**t to buy second hand which says it all
Best machine and back up service out there for sure(y)

Reactions: Mag
:) None taken Alan, i just can't remember you coming, but the name rings a bell. RU from Wales ?
I can't recall there being any brews offered either, we came in the winter and he even made me put my hand in the butt to feed the hose in.[emoji43][emoji43][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk