Just board it

Members online

Had a kid at primary school who resembled him, he was known as beaker man. Even my mum called him beaker man.

We had a guy who had almost no body and massive ears. His luck really wasn't in because he had ginger hair too.

We called him the Butterfly Boy.

The thing is, when his dad heard about it, he thought it was f**k**g hilarious and started calling him it too!

Andy g what did you think about the rocket I'm shoure he can talk to the snooker boalls legend we will never in our time see a snooker player like this again.
Steve Davis , a tad too cautious for most people's liking
Great to see Ronnie's finale he was already a legend , pure skill and entertainment

Steve Davis , a tad too cautious for most people's liking
Great to see Ronnie's finale he was already a legend , pure skill and entertainment
Stev davies very cautious player that time that sort snooker Stephen hendry change the game to what it is today Davies would struggle to do top 16 in today game. But difrent era

Stev davies very cautious player that time that sort snooker Stephen hendry change the game to what it is today Davies would struggle to do top 16 in today game. But difrent era
It seems impossible to believe that someone one day will achieve more than Ronnie, but it'll come one day

It seems impossible to believe that someone one day will achieve more than Ronnie, but it'll come one day
They said that about the Chinese 10 years ago I'm still waiting . Might be one day and I think it will come from China. snookers big ther at the moment and getting bigger every day good talent ther. But at the moment not good enough.

You see him ask how much the price for 147 was? Then not pot the black. Savage lol
Yes hell bloke like do plastering job for him. Half way through job ask him how much this this job worth and walk out. Leave him in the s**t.

Yes hell bloke like do plastering job for him. Half way through job ask him how much this this job worth and walk out. Leave him in the s**t.
I love my snooker. two people like to meet for a pint or two. Ronnie and Andy g

Andy g what did you think about the rocket I'm shoure he can talk to the snooker boalls legend we will never in our time see a snooker player like this again.
Met him ,seen him play at Sheffield in world champions f**k me I could not take my eye of him ,even the way he drink is water, saying that u like him or u don't he's one of them people I think

Met him ,seen him play at Sheffield in world champions f**k me I could not take my eye of him ,even the way he drink is water, saying that u like him or u don't he's one of them people I think
I've seen him play to but I don't woch him drink I can take my eye off him I don't fancy him I just think he's a good player and a funny careckterr. Andy I think your in love whith hin

You two twins lol
Yes I'm better plastrer and a snooker player lol . I know how to control the white reverse side and all that s**t . The difrent when you play on table like the pro do ther spot on tables. Davies neil foulds and the gang going on about it ther no difrent in tables. Davies foulds bull s**t if you on here.

Yes I'm better plastrer and a snooker player lol . I know how to control the white reverse side and all that st . The difrent when you play on table like the pro do ther spot on tables. Davies neil foulds and the gang going on about it ther no difrent in tables. Davies foulds bull st if you on here.
Eh