Just bought this cnt!

Members online

smoother09

Give it a whirl never used plastic spaziflexs only steel! Wtf do I do with it
IMG_20190820_214400.jpg

Im the same get some shine on the walls I hate painters
They always moan that walls are over troweld. What I say if they were good painters they buff walls first whith fine sand paper to get a good key for paint no idea some

Do the blades fit the nela max as well or are the midget trowels a different size from nela and ox ??
About to buy the 16 inch nela max as a bit cheaper or inbox me if anyone selling one cheaper .

Ducking hell I only bought it because it was on offer in supplies cant see how a plastic blade can be much different across the board tbh

Brilliant trowel in the rite hands,it’s stiffer then the flexi trowels
All billy big b*ll***s on here knocking it because its ox! When fact of matter it’s a plastic blade that I bought solely because it was on offer, all my gear is marshal town and refina, nella. But cnts like @Dollar think there top b*ll***s I was plastering long before the flexibrigade kicked in and would wipe the floor with the cnt! :ROFLMAO:

All billy big b*ll***s on here knocking it because its ox! When fact of matter it’s a plastic blade that I bought solely because it was on offer, all my gear is marshal town and refina, nella. But cnts like @Dollar think there top b*ll***s I was plastering long before the flexibrigade kicked in and would wipe the floor with the cnt! :ROFLMAO:
giphy (29).gif

I’m not knocking it pal I was saying it’s a good trowel once the walls flat and firmed up ,takes the stress off the joints

I’m not knocking it pal I was saying it’s a good trowel once the walls flat and firmed up ,takes the stress off the joints
That weren't aimed at you fella was that @Dollar c**t! Thinking he's a big timer! Yeah IL give it a go seams quite a rigid plastic so should ware in nice, never used plastic spaziflexs only speedscam (y)

That weren't aimed at you fella was that @Dollar c**t! Thinking he's a big timer! Yeah IL give it a go seams quite a rigid plastic so should ware in nice, never used plastic spaziflexs only speedscam (y)
Got my max playing nice. Then dropped it and put 2000 little chips in it. . Least refina ones come with guards