Just found ignore function.

Members online

tapit

and used it.
Nothing personal but i can't tolerate negative folk around me for too long.

There not around you! The internet and forums ect are a choice and everything you read is interpreted in your head the way you see it! I can't see how people get affected by chatting without physical interaction! Weird really when you think about it.
agree smooth, in the real world i would not associate with folks who bring negativity around me.
This is just a useful way to filter what i do not wish to read.

agree smooth, in the real world i would not associate with folks who bring negativity around me.
This is just a useful way to filter what i do not wish to read.
We’re you touched up as a child and nobody listened to you or were bullied at school or is something more sinister ....do you own a gun

I am now on your ignore list

the whole idea of a forum is for people to come on and say there views,....we may or may not agree with them but everybody is entitled to there views on life ,be it politics/brexit/nhs/climate change/trump/johnson/tape...etc etc ,

Plot twist:

He actually knew about the ignore feature and is getting off pretending to ignore a few members.

Getting fingered on a school trip to Ferguslie Park, Paisley, can do that to a man.

the whole idea of a forum is for people to come on and say there views,....we may or may not agree with them but everybody is entitled to there views on life ,be it politics/brexit/nhs/climate change/trump/johnson,...etc etc ,
That makes a lot of sense , are you sure your a plasterer

Calling a hawk a handboard has got to be on of the craziest things I’ve ever stumbled upon online.

You’d deffo get some funny looks.

“There’s a pretty handboard! Handboard want a cracker?”

62EE914E-D458-41E4-A095-CBBD762A3FAD.jpeg

The ignore setting is handy, if used sparingly. For example, instead of scrolling down the page to see if there's anything worth reading amongst GPS' bullshit tsunami just click ignore. (y)