Just testing video upload button

Members online

I know but I just can't help myself

When you upload it @Vincey you have to wait for it to upload.... don't think it has a progress bar though which is not helpful

QUOTE="Danny, post: 1226027, member: 1"]
They are on some threads... just can't work out why they are not working all the way through the forum
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]
@Danny

I think some of the posts when opening are taking ages to open and go to the last comment that was read ....when trying to upload anything it takes an age and sometimes you have uploaded it twice before it appears if it's an animated picture it can taken quite a whole before its starts to move .....if you go to unwatch again it's takes an age to apply that function ...this has been since the recent upgrade

Last edited:
QUOTE="Danny, post: 1226027, member: 1"]
They are on some threads... just can't work out why they are not working all the way through the forum
[/QUOTE
@Danny

I think some of the posts when opening are taking ages to open and go to the last comment that was read ....when trying to upload anything it takes an age and sometimes you have uploaded it twice before it appears if it's an animated picture it can taken quite a whole before its starts to move .....if you go to unwatch again it's takes an age to apply that function ...this has been since the recent upgrade
[/QUOTE]

@Todo10

Let me know if it improved

Let me know if it improved
Yes It has improved going into posts that are existing and going start of new post.

I have not tried to upload anything as yet but will give it a try just now

Yes it’s working a lot quicker uploading and displaying animations