Just want to say hello

Members online

RCPlastering

Hi Everyone

My name is Rob. I've been a qualified plasterer and tiler for 7yrs now and have decided to now go at it alone!

I've got a supporting fiancée and 2 young girls to provide for, so I'm hoping that by joining here, I can build my reputation with you all and as a tradesman.

If anyone would like to follow me on Facebook, please search for R. C. Plastering and Tiling.

Thanks

Hi Everyone

My name is Rob. I've been a qualified plasterer and tiler for 7yrs now and have decided to now go at it alone!

I've got a supporting fiancée and 2 young girls to provide for, so I'm hoping that by joining here, I can build my reputation with you all and as a tradesman.

If anyone would like to follow me on Facebook, please search for R. C. Plastering and Tiling.

Thanks

Did nice job in harrogate . Overrated for a night out though . Prefer york
Yeah there ain’t many decent bars in Harrogate tbf it’s more of a afternoon tea at Betty’s sort of place full of old rich people and charity shops :ROFLMAO: there was a lap dancing club though bk on the day:bananas:

Hi Everyone

Thanks
Welcome along pal where abouts are you?

Hi Everyone

Thanks
arsey plasterer? few already on here.

Hi Everyone

Thanks

Welcome along :)

Get involved and join in share photos and a whole family of spreads will be here to help and support :)