K Rend K1

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
I’ve got a block built summer house to render first job back after Xmas. There are outbuildings that have been done in E grade so he wants this new building to match. I’m assuming K1 has replaced E grade but I might be wrong.
I want to get this bang on because he’s wanting his house done next.
Can anyone give me any advice with this gear? I’m not a fan of K Rend but I’ve got no choice but to use it. Does it spray well? What are setting times like?

Thanks in advance, render masters

Mark

It’s horrible, have a gander through previous posts. We did a block of houses earlier In the year with it, as the developer was supplying. I havnt used k rend for over 10 years, I thought it may have improved.
It slumps, there’s no body to it. It’s the composition of it, it must be something to do with the sand. Next day it had splits in it.
You also need a different stator for your ritmo, it needs a soft one.

It’s horrible, have a gander through previous posts. We did a block of houses earlier In the year with it, as the developer was supplying. I havnt used k rend for over 10 years, I thought it may have improved.
It slumps, there’s no body to it. It’s the composition of it, it must be something to do with the sand. Next day it had splits in it.
You also need a different stator for your ritmo, it needs a soft one.
Hmmm, thought as much Rich. Cheers for the heads up. If it’s a ballache I might just do it in two separate days. Don’t want to mess this one up.
Will a clampable do it? Loosen the bolts slightly?

Hmmm, thought as much Rich. Cheers for the heads up. If it’s a ballache I might just do it in two separate days. Don’t want to mess this one up.
Will a clampable do it? Loosen the bolts slightly?
Aye a clamp able will do. Don't leave it in the pipe too long would be my advice. I thought handballing it was horrible till I sprayed it

Cheers @Arti. Did you get slumping with it? Did it finish ok?
Let it pick up a bit but we Had to rule it off too death. Just watch out for its splitting like rich said. Turn out OK but it was a f**k on. Clearly there is a knack to using it but it's defo different gear to the other mono's your used to

Jimbob jrend bobrend or whatever he's called on here loves it so he's probably the gadgie to ask

I’ve got a block built summer house to render first job back after Xmas. There are outbuildings that have been done in E grade so he wants this new building to match. I’m assuming K1 has replaced E grade but I might be wrong.
Can anyone give me any advice with this gear? I’m not a fan of K Rend but I’ve got no choice but to use it. Does it spray well? What are setting times like?

Mark
we used it for first and only time in summer awful to work with had it on early still on site at half seven,done rest of job round the next corner as an overnight scratched off ok but f**k me it was the wrong decision

we used it for first and only time in summer awful to work with had it on early still on site at half seven,done rest of job round the next corner as an overnight scratched off ok but f**k me it was the wrong decision
Wow! This stuff really is crap that’s 3 negatives lol.
Thanks for the info

I used K1 last year with the Ritmo. Soft r&s. Sprayed ok but on 3.5n block. Big cracks the next day.

Rendit in Doncaster sells it. Buy off them and they will repair any cracks if done to specifications.

Mark
Rendering is rendering k rend Weber parex fassa it’s all the same!!!! people like to use what there used to . I like them all and just get on with it instead of slagging it off . It’s like a Mechanic not like all cars . Just put the s**t on the wall and get paid ??

Rendering is rendering k rend Weber parex fassa it’s all the same!!!! people like to use what there used to . I like them all and just get on with it instead of slagging it off . It’s like a Mechanic not like all cars . Just put the s**t on the wall and get paid ??

Disagree

K1 silicone is all I use not by choice, I always basecoat first with mesh. I don’t have any problems with cracking only if it’s on to thick I get the odd sag crack. Spray about 12mm with 2quick bands rather than a slow thick one. Water about 225 speed 10 soft r&s. Diesel won’t spray silicone k1 only k1 spray and it doesn’t like that much has to go through wet but with accelerator. Find Weber acel best.

I’m not like you Boring c**ts I’ll eat them all
:risas: your on another thread wanking yourself off cos you've done your first Weber overnight then on here giving it the big one of how you've used them all. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

:risas: your on another thread wanking yourself off cos you've done your first Weber overnight then on here giving it the big one of how you've used them all. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Read it right t**t this year I said . Not giving it the big one your just one of those c**ts who thinks he’s the dogs nuts . What I’ve said is I’ve used them all and haven’t had a problem but your that one guy who always pipes up giving it billy big b*ll***s who knows it all. I’ve been in the game long enough to know my s**t and don’t see why people can’t use all materials but then again there’s plenty of c**ts who can’t use multifinish and your probably one of them as well ..

A952E036-7BC8-44F2-90E1-60803746AB31.gif

Read it right t**t this year I said . Not giving it the big one your just one of those c**ts who thinks he’s the dogs nuts . What I’ve said is I’ve used them all and haven’t had a problem but your that one guy who always pipes up giving it billy big b*ll***s who knows it all. I’ve been in the game long enough to know my s**t and don’t see why people can’t use all materials but then again there’s plenty of c**ts who can’t use multifinish and your probably one of them as well ..
I've read your posts which clearly you haven't cos at no point do you say this year. I'm not the one saying I've used them all either. Your the clown saying it's not rocket science. I've stated I don't like Krend and given valid reasons. I'm not the one saying how much I know my s**t like you then getting all excited cos you've popped your overnight cherry after largeing it on this thread shooting someone else down when they are asking for advice

I've read your posts which clearly you haven't cos at no point do you say this year. I'm not the one saying I've used them all either. Your the clown saying it's not rocket science. I've stated I don't like Krend and given valid reasons. I'm not the one saying how much I know my s**t like you then getting all excited cos you've popped your overnight cherry after largeing it on this thread shooting someone else down when they are asking for advice
Call the cops