K-rend, Stonepack or Weber

Handy skandy

Hi folks, new to the forum.
I have a newly built breeze block outhouse which I will have white rendered.
I have two quotes both about the same price.

One quote is from a nice guy, you can tell hes a grafter, suggesting he does the job using Stonepack, hes also heard good things about using Weber.
Other quote is for K-rend, he has a certificate that says he can do it.

Been looking at the forums to figure out which to use, but just cannae make up my mind!
Preference is no cracks > Stays clean
Any advice/recommendations?

Cheers

Have you just rang them outta the blue or recommendation? Always good to see a portfolio of previous work!! And you should get a feel for someone that knows what there doing if they can explain in detail the whole process of what there going to be doing! It's a minefield because there's good and bad out there so hopefully you find the right guy! If you post details of your job on here and your area someone off here might be able to look, and I'm sure the other spreads on here that know and have worked with one another can recommend (y) good luck!!

Hi folks, new to the forum.
I have a newly built breeze block outhouse which I will have white rendered.
I have two quotes both about the same price.

One quote is from a nice guy, you can tell hes a grafter, suggesting he does the job using Stonepack, hes also heard good things about using Weber.
Other quote is for K-rend, he has a certificate that says he can do it.

Been looking at the forums to figure out which to use, but just cannae make up my mind!
Preference is no cracks > Stays clean
Any advice/recommendations?

Cheers
What finish are you after? If it’s smooth render or a roughcast then the stonepack enhanced white is hard to beat. I pass houses that I done many years ago and they are still bright white while others that I pass seem to fade really quickly. I just done my house and used the enhanced cream, bit more expensive but I’d say it’s worth it.