K-rend

Members online

WiganPlasterer

Hi all I’ve been on here a couple of times with success and some decent lads come out of it . I’ve got 8 bungalows in freckleton (Preston) to render . 2 ready to go now and 6 should follow .
I’m happy for someone to give me a price for all eight and willing to supply or let you supply and fit .
First two ready to go now and weekend week is available .

Hi all I’ve been on here a couple of times with success and some decent lads come out of it . I’ve got 8 bungalows in freckleton (Preston) to render . 2 ready to go now and 6 should follow .
I’m happy for someone to give me a price for all eight and willing to supply or let you supply and fit .
First two ready to go now and weekend week is available .
Try sunnybank pal.they,ve got a couple of good outdoor gangs that rule everything and when the sun hits it it’s ripple free.

Try sunnybank pal.they,ve got a couple of good outdoor gangs that rule everything and when the sun hits it it’s ripple free.
Kind of a rival firm to sunnybank , so I don’t think they would pull too many favours for us to be honest mate . Looking for smaller firms would be decent little job for them