K1 silicon

Members online

Martin Riddell

Anyone know where I can get 10 bags of oatmeal? I hate using k-rend but it’s specified on a job and we’re 10 short. My normal suppliers don’t have any in the country apparently so wondered if anyone had any left over etc?

Anyone know where I can get 10 bags of oatmeal? I hate using k-rend but it’s specified on a job and we’re 10 short. My normal suppliers don’t have any in the country apparently so wondered if anyone had any left over etc?
I hate k rend too, its garbage,
No body to it, it slumps on the wall then it shrinks and cracks.

I hate k rend too, its garbage,
No body to it, it slumps on the wall then it shrinks and cracks.
Yea it’s so bad to use compared to Webber/Parex. Even when it’s finished it still looks crap. Don’t understand why k-rend don’t make a better product as they’d sell so much more. Saying that I do like their base coats and thin coat so not all bad.

There hpx for one is a great product as is there mesh,
but the k1 compared to the others we use monorex, pral m, enewall,sas its just dreadfull to apply.
I know a lot of lads that refuse to use it, and Sub contractors for me refuse to use it anymore, if we've been told to use k rend, that for me tells its own story.

I swear I use different gear to you lot lol. Is there another K Rend I don't know about?

Used loads of it recently it's just been on quite a few specs we've had.