Keep poles away from wall

Members online

smoother09

Me-Hi there Mr scaffolder will you make sure the lads don't butt the poles up to the walls? It's getting knocked off and re- rendered
Twatface- yeah not a problem
Screenshot_20190502-203141.png
2 levels every f**k**g pole!

I went to set lads up 2 get it knocked off today I was that pissed off I f**k*d it off and went to another job!
Should have debris netting up to on a main drag. Scaffold a foot short at each side to no doubt, winds me up. I tell it’s fine i’ve sorted it with the neighbours to have the stantions on their property. Still end up having to spray on an angle. Dopes

Should have debris netting up to on a main drag. Scaffold a foot short at each side to no doubt, winds me up. I tell it’s fine i’ve sorted it with the neighbours to have the stantions on their property. Still end up having to spray on an angle. Dopes
Yep IL see what I have install for me tomorrow he said all issues have been addressed, day behind on it now customer sorted scaffolding out I just passed a list on of requirements! Should of used my own scaffolding outfit but customer said he knew someone so he would sort!

Yep IL see what I have install for me tomorrow he said all issues have been addressed, day behind on it now customer sorted scaffolding out I just passed a list on of requirements! Should of used my own scaffolding outfit but customer said he knew someone so he would sort!
Shame he doesn’t know someone to kango it off and fill the skip.

Shame he doesn’t know someone to kango it off and fill the skip.
Tell me about it I'm gonna start the lads off tomorrow then leave it with um! No skip it's all getting bagged up then getting a drop and load skip were they wait about and take it straight away with um! Glad IL be on another job :birra:

If it’s not sorted tomorrow for you then your entitled to charge him for your time mate. because after all it’s his f**k up.

I hope for your sake you’ve got public liability mate, because that scaffolding should definitely be netted up where it’s on the main road like that.

I hope for your sake you’ve got public liability mate, because that scaffolding should definitely be netted up where it’s on the main road like that.
All been netted today bud I wouldn't touch it if it wasn't, I don't mess about when it's on a main road, I've already spoken to the customer! I've put£400 on the job for today which he's already agreed! Even though I went to another job today :)f**k um! done round the back of that place last year and all internal in both shops and flats so he's good as gold really.

All been netted today bud I wouldn't touch it if it wasn't, I don't mess about when it's on a main road, I've already spoken to the customer! I've put£400 on the job for today which he's already agreed! Even though I went to another job today :)f**k um! done round the back of that place last year and all internal in both shops and flats so he's good as gold really.
Good man! I like your style geez! (y)

Years of been in the building game and working with other filthy f**k**s just slips off the tongue!! If my mother could of heard my dad and his mates at work think she would of divorced him!!! Oh she did :ROFLMAO: he taught me well lol.
My Mrs would chuck me the f**k out if she heard half the s**t that spurs out of my mouth

My Mrs would chuck me the f**k out if she heard half the s**t that spurs out of my mouth
Luckily mine don't live with me! Just the way I like it she keeps hinting I just say we're fine as we are why ruin it by living together! Can't see it lasting to much longer lol should settle down really but not for me anymore! I'm happy with just me and the dog tbf :ROFLMAO: