keep your domstic work

Members online

Andy g

just looked at some work ,gets they momey and daddy have just bought a house for they son , they was going to do the PLASTERBOARD ing ,ceiling to overboard and skimto save money, ,were on a tight budget, there must have been 12 family members there all looking at me ,soi have had a s**t day ,right , there must have been 60 meter, and some patching ,I said the job will be 100 pound's cash and that includes the plaster beads tape and backing plaster, when can u do it,I said Saturday what time u start I'll have a cup of tea for u and some brickis,well is a good days work ,I be there 430 in the morning is that ok ,yes u can ha e a key,we will put the money in the kitchen for ok love ,lii be done about 10 o'clock Saturday night, can u put key thought letter box when your do please o,yes I ame to please love ,good bye see u Saturday, they reelly do think we or thick as pig s**t

just looked at some work ,gets they momey and daddy have just bought a house for they son , they was going to do the PLASTERBOARD ing ,ceiling to overboard and skimto save money, ,were on a tight budget, there must have been 12 family members there all looking at me ,soi have had a s**t day ,right , there must have been 60 meter, and some patching ,I said the job will be 100 pound's cash and that includes the plaster beads tape and backing plaster, when can u do it,I said Saturday what time u start I'll have a cup of tea for u and some brickis,well is a good days work ,I be there 430 in the morning is that ok ,yes u can ha e a key,we will put the money in the kitchen for ok love ,lii be done about 10 o'clock Saturday night, can u put key thought letter box when your do please o,yes I ame to please love ,good bye see u Saturday, they reelly do think we or thick as pig s**t

Have you been having a toot on your glass pipe or something?

£100 including materials, it's not domestics thats f**k*d up its you. Who starts 4:30am thats mental.

482642C2-1BFF-4FAE-924D-4823981C0D6E.gif

How did they make you feel like a c**t?
1, we are on a tight budget that means don't put a good price in 2, we are doing the PLASTERBOARD, again saving money but they are not plasterers 3 ,12 family members looking at me,y have they got to be they lissing and looking ,so I tuck the piss like f**k I'll be they Saturday f**k am

1, we are on a tight budget that means don't put a good price in 2, we are doing the PLASTERBOARD, again saving money but they are not plasterers 3 ,12 family members looking at me,y have they got to be they lissing and looking ,so I tuck the piss like f**k I'll be they Saturday f**k am

You made the whole thing up though didn’t you? Never in my life have I turned up to quote to find 12 people there.

If it is true you should have just put your price in and left. I’ve done loads of quotes where I was sure they’re not going to be able to afford it or want cheaper then got the job.

s**t story bro.
giphy.gif

You made the whole thing up though didn’t you? Never in my life have I turned up to quote to find 12 people there.

If it is true you should have just put your price in and left. I’ve done loads of quotes where I was sure they’re not going to be able to afford it or want cheaper then got the job.
i said on a post I've got some ceilings to price wedsday night

again it people looking down at me but want a job doing just like on site today,that the vids I got tonght, I tuck the piss bucket

just looked at some work ,gets they momey and daddy have just bought a house for they son , they was going to do the PLASTERBOARD ing ,ceiling to overboard and skimto save money, ,were on a tight budget, there must have been 12 family members there all looking at me ,soi have had a s**t day ,right , there must have been 60 meter, and some patching ,I said the job will be 100 pound's cash and that includes the plaster beads tape and backing plaster, when can u do it,I said Saturday what time u start I'll have a cup of tea for u and some brickis,well is a good days work ,I be there 430 in the morning is that ok ,yes u can ha e a key,we will put the money in the kitchen for ok love ,lii be done about 10 o'clock Saturday night, can u put key thought letter box when your do please o,yes I ame to please love ,good bye see u Saturday, they reelly do think we or thick as pig s**t I'll have a cup of tea for u and some brickis,
I'll have a cup of tea for u and some brickis,

Attachments

• 1560973117978.png
    1560973117978.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 160

Not talking feel a downer coming on ,got to get my head right for tomorrow, it one thing like today that can send me back

It's all part of the game just go along with him! Andy g runs a successful business in Devon I know exactly who he is just keep playing the game lol.

Did you price a job for a family of giants.

Did you hear abour Maria from Malyasia? @Rigsby mentioned her. Apparently the G man took a liking to her in the 80s. He took her out for a meal. Then she disappeared. Shortly after this his depression began.

Hmmmm

All I can say Andy g is Alan Turing could not decipher your sentences please read them back before posting or let an adult have a look and stop talking so much piss @Danny please limit him to one post a day

Hmmm how can you be sure
IL just let it ride out but I do know! Funny they both came back on at exactly the same time from quite a lengthy amount of time off the forum! Plus something he said last time I seen him! It's funny though so IL take credit for been first to suss it out!

IL just let it ride out but I do know! Funny they both came back on at exactly the same time from quite a lengthy amount of time off the forum! Plus something he said last time I seen him! It's funny though so IL take credit for been first to suss it out!

It’s nothing short of genius, ironically. But I can’t see how @Olican the family man, busy tradesman, having the time or energy to run andy g profile

Your late to the party mate, I called him on it first! Lol.