khabib nurmagomedov

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
So he’s fighting dustin September 7th.. I suspect another boring hugging/mauling.

But surely it’s only a matter of time before he gets found out. Nates back. Tony’s ready..

Thoughts

He's going to be hard to stop. Fights are shite too watch though, wrestling matches tend to be boring for the mainstream viewer (myself included) I'd like to see nate do it, doesn't give a f**k at all, doesn't play their game.

Mcgregor reportedly coming back soon too. Interesting to see how it goes. If I had his money I wouldn't be to bothered about gettin dug in the bake anymore but sures lol

Would like to see him fighting nate personally but agree his fights are boring to watch. I rewatched his mcgregor fight when I got that iptv sub in and he killed the fight by going for the takedowns and holding on for so long while trying to trap the legs. It’s effective to win fights but boring as fk to watch.

Would like to see him fighting nate personally but agree his fights are boring to watch. I rewatched his mcgregor fight when I got that iptv sub in and he killed the fight by going for the takedowns and holding on for so long while trying to trap the legs. It’s effective to win fights but boring as fk to watch.

100%, I think somehow conor saved face because of this. He lost fair and square to nate then corrected it. Can he do the same for khabib? I think ufc’s about to get interesting

He can’t fight and it’s not good enough to be champ. Good wrestling? He didn’t do damage at all to Conor on the ground. McGregor admitted he trained wrong to contra the c**ts wrestling instead to stay true to his style. And yes, he tapped but not because he was about to be chocked, but because he was frustrated and wanted the rematch already. He doesn’t waste time and will happen just as I said before the second match with Nate- he will adjust and win ! That’s what champs do. I personally think khabib will struggle with poirier big time. I actually will put my bet on him ! The other c**t has no style nor abilities to be a champ. Actually, I’ll put my bet always against him.

100%, I think somehow conor saved face because of this. He lost fair and square to nate then corrected it. Can he do the same for khabib? I think ufc’s about to get interesting
He can’t fight and it’s not good enough to be champ. Good wrestling? He didn’t do damage at all to Conor on the ground. McGregor admitted he trained wrong to contra the c**ts wrestling instead to stay true to his style. And yes, he tapped but not because he was about to be chocked, but because he was frustrated and wanted the rematch already. He doesn’t waste time and will happen just as I said before the second match with Nate- he will adjust and win ! That’s what champs do. I personally think khabib will struggle with poirier big time. I actually will put my bet on him ! The other c**t has no style nor abilities to be a champ. Actually, I’ll put my bet always against him.
Also watched mcgregor Diaz 2 and have to say I thought nate won that as well

Also watched mcgregor Diaz 2 and have to say I thought nate won that as well

I thought that. Was close if anything. But credit to conor as he wasn’t chocked out again and it was looking identical to the first fight in the 3rd. Nates gameplan was pathetic tho. He wasn’t been dropped, he was purposely falling to invite conor to the ground, he’d then of choked him again. Conor isn’t stupid enough to fall for that.

I think tony ferguson is the one to end khabib. Probably why they tried and failed to make that fight like 4 times

I thought that. Was close if anything. But credit to conor as he wasn’t chocked out again and it was looking identical to the first fight in the 3rd. Nates gameplan was pathetic tho. He wasn’t been dropped, he was purposely falling to invite conor to the ground, he’d then of choked him again. Conor isn’t stupid enough to fall for that.

I think tony ferguson is the one to end khabib. Probably why they tried and failed to make that fight like 4 times
No he didn't drop nate with power, tryin to explain that to ppl can take some time. Some really think nate was in bother

Almost impossible to stop nate tho. Josh thompson did it with leg kicks to the dome that probably would of killed anyone else. Nates an animal
He’s been beat 11 times already but that was a long time ago and I agree that he’s looking like he’s impossible to stop. Turning into one of my favourite fighters and I used to be a mad mcgregor fan until he started all his s**t and never defended his belts.

He’s been beat 11 times already but that was a long time ago and I agree that he’s looking like he’s impossible to stop. Turning into one of my favourite fighters and I used to be a mad mcgregor fan until he started all his s**t and never defended his belts.
I am deeply disappointed in how he punched the guy who refused to drink his whiskey . That’s very low , even for me!

I am deeply disappointed in how he punched the guy who refused to drink his whiskey . That’s very low , even for me!
I don’t think he punched him mate, it looks like he threw the whiskey over him. Let’s be serious if any ufc fighter caught you with an unexpected punch you’d be on your arse.

I don’t think he punched him mate, it looks like he threw the whiskey over him. Let’s be serious if any ufc fighter caught you with an unexpected punch you’d be on your arse.
It was uppercut that didn’t met his chin, but his cheek and temple. More like a bruising than knocking punch, but he aimed for knockout. Real fighters don’t react like this ! He is more like a spoiled c**t lately tbh.

Watch the video I put up mate, it’s all in there!

Watch the video I put up mate, it’s all in there!
I’ve watched it a few times but I’m still not 100% on wither it was a punch or a drink getting thrown. I’m not a mcgregor fanboy btw, used to be but not honestly can’t be f**k*d with the guy anymore. I’ve watched other cctv of mma fighters hitting guys in bars while drunk and the outcome is as you would expect, 3 feet into the air then flat out on there back.

This was supposed to be dos Santos but was proved to be someone else but shows you how the ordinary person would react to a punch from someone who knows how to throw it. That old guys head never moved an inch.
Let's be honest, that was the only angle Conor could throw a punch and that actually saved the guy. If Conor could freely throw his left, would have been completely different story mate, and tbh he aimed for damage . Watched the interview few days back and instead of apology all I hear and see is strategy!
Not impressed at all ! There is another c**t I can't stand , nor watch and there S no emotion if I watch him - jone jones. Looking forward to the day his ass will be kicked out.

Let's be honest, that was the only angle Conor could throw a punch and that actually saved the guy. If Conor could freely throw his left, would have been completely different story mate, and tbh he aimed for damage . Watched the interview few days back and instead of apology all I hear and see is strategy!
Not impressed at all ! There is another c**t I can't stand , nor watch and there S no emotion if I watch him - jone jones. Looking forward to the day his ass will be kicked out.

Feeling the same. Hard to keep liking conor. They said the money would go to his head, look at the whole family now.. mom and sisters lips all blew up and wearing fancy brands.. thinking they’re all something special. Sad really.

If my son ever got rich, I wouldn’t want a penny never mind bowling about like a don. Embarrassing
7EEB8204-B4B7-468E-9D5A-C7E44E055614.png

Feeling the same. Hard to keep liking conor. They said the money would go to his head, look at the whole family now.. mom and sisters lips all blew up and wearing fancy brands.. thinking they’re all something special. Sad really.

If my son ever got rich, I wouldn’t want a penny never mind bowling about like a don. Embarrassing
View attachment 38913
Tbh I am not bothered too much how they spend the money. I think people with such an influence should be example for the rest. It wasn't so bad,in my eyes at least, when he smashed the bus and the phone accident, you can understand up to a point why he did it, but that behaviour in the pub was a bit too much for me to swallow! Disgusting! I am afraid his comeback won't be as big as he is expecting it to be.

Tbh I am not bothered too much how they spend the money. I think people with such an influence should be example for the rest. It wasn't so bad,in my eyes at least, when he smashed the bus and the phone accident, you can understand up to a point why he did it, but that behaviour in the pub was a bit too much for me to swallow! Disgusting! I am afraid his comeback won't be as big as he is expecting it to be.
he could end up like Floyd in an extent people tune in wanting to see him smashed up, for the record, I always enjoyed Floyd's fights, maybe not explosive but skill has to be admired.

he could end up like Floyd in an extent people tune in wanting to see him smashed up, for the record, I always enjoyed Floyd's fights, maybe not explosive but skill has to be admired.
And I do. My big disappointment is that if he did care so much about us , the fans, he would throw punches in the ring , not in the pub, regardless what he gets paid , or maybe all he says about passion, fans etc is just bs!