Khabib

stuart23

Private Member
Just watched his fight there and have to say based on that performance McGregor would wipe the floor with him! Before the fight I wouldn’t have gave him a chance but he looked very ordinary.

Khabib just wrestles Conor and probably submits him, especially in the latter rounds Nate in the 2nd Fight with Conor could of took Conor down and submitted him but that’s is not in the Diaz dna.

Conor is a good fighter but he gets into the head of his opponents, with Khabib, Ferguson and as we know Nate he doesn’t.

Khabib wants gsp
Conor wants Nate

Ferguson is out in the cold

Khabib couldn’t get a takedown after round two which really surprised me, he tried many times and failed, Left his chin exposed and never really packed much power in his punches. After the carry on with the bus Conor khabib would pull in some amount of ppv’s.

Khabib couldn’t get a takedown after round two which really surprised me, he tried many times and failed, Left his chin exposed and never really packed much power in his punches. After the carry on with the bus Conor khabib would pull in some amount of ppv’s.
He's a mauler. Conor stand up for better. But I don't think he'd cope with the constant take down pressure. If khabibs chin can handle conors accuracy, he'll win, if his chin is suspect, conor wins He won't trouble conor standing up.

He's a mauler. Conor stand up for better. But I don't think he'd cope with the constant take down pressure. If khabibs chin can handle conors accuracy, he'll win, if his chin is suspect, conor wins He won't trouble conor standing up.
His take downs were poor though, that’s what really surprised me. The first and second round he got them no problem then seemed to struggle.

His take downs were poor though, that’s what really surprised me. The first and second round he got them no problem then seemed to struggle.
Against a last minute stand in too. He’s over hyped like so many in UFC.
I think wonderboy will beat Darren till. Another over hype high on attention.

Against a last minute stand in too. He’s over hyped like so many in UFC.
I think wonderboy will beat Darren till. Another over hype high on attention.

Overhyped lol 26-0 in MMA is just crazy 10-0 in the ufc these stats are unheard of,

Overhyped lol 26-0 in MMA is just crazy 10-0 in the ufc these stats are unheard of,
That’s all relative to his opponents though. YeH it’s a great run but now he’s up against similar skill. Time will tell

True though most of his opponents so far. Have been just below the top level of the division. Man's an animal though.