Kids homework again

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
@essexandy was gonna s&c and skim the mesh ......but she said don't be so f**k**g thick how's she gonna carry it to school....

Any way start of our volcanoe homework.
IMG_20190610_214102.jpg

and expanding foam
(in the presence of a responsible adult ,it really goes up in flames)

Getting there Andy ...
Hope your back is getting easier to deal with mate.
Looking good mate, you should get a star for that.
I saw one done that had a hairdryer built into it. When turned on it made flames (made of coloured tissue) appear.
I've walked round and round the lake this afternoon and my back is feeling a lot better thanks.

Looking good mate, you should get a star for that.
I saw one done that had a hairdryer built into it. When turned on it made flames (made of coloured tissue) appear.
I've walked round and round the lake this afternoon and my back is feeling a lot better thanks.

I'm happy for ya Andy
I know what it's like with painful back.
Struggled to step off a kerb mate.
(y)(y)(y)

I've had to 'manage' my back for about 25 years now. But this isn't the sort of problem I've had in the past though.

Is it sciatica? Inactivity never helps. Sitting on a sofa infront of a lake for 12 hours probably relaxed your muscles and you popped summat getting up

Is it sciatica? Inactivity never helps. Sitting on a sofa infront of a lake for 12 hours probably relaxed your muscles and you popped summat getting up
Yeah I think that's exactly what happened. I don't ever just sit still for that length of time, but had been putting off doing the statement for so long I thought it would be a good place to do it. Got that wrong didn't I.