Kovelev v yarde

I think if it wasn’t for his granite chin he would of got stopped earlier. Had a great chance in the 8th but blew his gas tank trying to end him.

I think if it wasn’t for his granite chin he would of got stopped earlier. Had a great chance in the 8th but blew his gas tank trying to end him.
Always the same with our prospects. They nurse them along without being tested and then get found out at top level. Yarde doesn’t really do any sparring so how prepared could he be ? His trainer is an absolute prick who thinks it’s all about him and not the boxer.

Gotta give him some credit though he lasted 11 rounds? Definitely not experienced enough yet though.
Kovelev hell of a good fighter so yeah he done well and good experience for him! Luke Campbell be getting schooled next fight with lomachenko

Loma’s totally different class mate! Truly amazing fighter!
Certainly will he's gonna need some game plan going into that one! But how do you fight a fighter that seems to have no flaws!
He’ll lose eventually they all go on too long.
He relies on reflexes and timing. They’ll fade with age and if he moves up in weight he won’t have the speed to avoid the shots. Wonderful boxer to watch.

Kovelev hell of a good fighter so yeah he done well and good experience for him! Luke Campbell be getting schooled next fight with lomachenko
He’s top quality but I think Callum Smith goes up weight and knocks him out with a his class body shots