Krend advice ?

Stanbra

Ive got a garage and garden wall to render in the one coat krend and scratch it back.Not really used it much,only on small garden walls etc.
What's your system for using this product ?

Was talking to man at the suppliers and he said to apply first pass then second one on thicker for scratching back. Do you run over the wall with a Darby on second pass to flatten ?

Also half the wall is brick then the rest blockwork, will it be fine straight onto brick and blockwork ?

Ive got a garage and garden wall to render in the one coat krend and scratch it back.Not really used it much,only on small garden walls etc.
What's your system for using this product ?

Was talking to man at the suppliers and he said to apply first pass then second one on thicker for scratching back. Do you run over the wall with a Darby on second pass to flatten ?

Also half the wall is brick then the rest blockwork, will it be fine straight onto brick and blockwork ?
Can't seem to find very informative videos or advice anywhere

Give it a miss, and get someone In that knows what they are doing. This time of year it will skin over on you and look a mess.

Give it a miss, and get someone In that knows what they are doing. This time of year it will skin over on you and look a mess.
But how will I ever learn if I don't try to do it ? Like I've said I've done odd walls before. Its all broke up so its not massive areas. Just looking for advice ??

But how will I ever learn if I don't try to do it ? Like I've said I've done odd walls before. Its all broke up so its not massive areas. Just looking for advice ??
he's not saying you can't learn it mate just telling you the pitfalls this time of year this stuff will skin on your first pass this weather either leave it till it cools or pass it on

by the way I would hp12 with mesh then plop 10mm beads on
Yeah I see what he's saying, I've had some good advice from the lads on here. What you mean by skin on it ? What will this cause on second pass?
There's 3 of us going at it(2 putting on and labourer)

Yeah I see what he's saying, I've had some good advice from the lads on here. What you mean by skin on it ? What will this cause on second pass?
There's 3 of us going at it(2 putting on and labourer)
basically will have skinned over too much to get your second pass over it when scratching back you won't have enough depth you will end up with all flat bald areas has to be wet on wet