Krend prices

iant

Hi, Ive appointed an 15yr+ experience render(er) for my build but he's advised us to get the render ourselves (to keep his costs down)

Is there anywhere in particular you all go for your K-rend for best price.
Also i am trying to get as close to anthracite as possible, whats the closest spray on render for this.

Cheers

Pewter grey is the closest but it’s still miles off. K rend will make the colour you want on special order. Dark colours look bab in my opinion. Why do you need it anthracite?

Im trying to get it as close to the door colour as possible - in contrast to the cedar cladding above, like below.

Cheers

Attachments

• eg.jpg
    eg.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 1,017
Im trying to get it as close to the door colour as possible - in contrast to the cedar cladding above, like below.

Cheers
Closest to that would probably be causeway in silicone thin coat. Was you hoping to have it done in mono?

Direct Building Products in Bradford can get you any K Rend product and deliver nationwide.

Rendit in Doncaster is K Rend merchants. They will charge more but they offer a free crack repair if you buy off them. K rend monocouche has a bad name for itself. The other K Rend products are ok though.