l*m*-g***n

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Not used any before will it go through ritmo and anyone used it before?
Asked about only two people said they had one said it was s**t to use the other said really nice
Thanks

http://www.l*m*-g***n.co.uk/products/lime-render/duro

Lol I can’t seem to write it it’s this stuff
4AF52643-63BF-4924-A0C9-D02016E6DDCA.jpeg

Can I borrow £50 please

Lol they got pissy that we were talking about their products a few months back so blocked their name
Bloody good on you, I would actively discourage people from using it, I don’t see the need for it anyway when you can use the real thing (sand and lime or lime putty)

Bloody good on you, I would actively discourage people from using it, I don’t see the need for it anyway when you can use the real thing (sand and lime or lime putty)
Originally I asked about it moldy because client has looked into a few of there products for work there but for me it was more about the pre bagged product being able to go through my machine , I can remember these products being discussed a few years back but can’t remember if any members said they had ran them through Ritmo with ease

Originally I asked about it moldy because client has looked into a few of there products for work there but for me it was more about the pre bagged product being able to go through my machine , I can remember these products being discussed a few years back but can’t remember if any members said they had ran them through Ritmo with ease
I see, I did read your first post but didn’t realise you wanted it for your machine. I thought the customer or Architect had asked for it, that’s why I didn’t understand why you couldn’t use lime, I had an architect and council insist on Limelight once so I told them it had Portland cement in it, why can’t I use lime and sand and they said I could use sand and cement, saved customer herds of money, not that he said thanks.