l*m*-g***n

Vincey

Private Member
Not used any before will it go through ritmo and anyone used it before?
Asked about only two people said they had one said it was s**t to use the other said really nice
Thanks

http://www.l*m*-g***n.co.uk/products/lime-render/duro

Lol I can’t seem to write it it’s this stuff
4AF52643-63BF-4924-A0C9-D02016E6DDCA.jpeg

Can I borrow £50 please

Lol they got pissy that we were talking about their products a few months back so blocked their name
Bloody good on you, I would actively discourage people from using it, I don’t see the need for it anyway when you can use the real thing (sand and lime or lime putty)

Bloody good on you, I would actively discourage people from using it, I don’t see the need for it anyway when you can use the real thing (sand and lime or lime putty)
Originally I asked about it moldy because client has looked into a few of there products for work there but for me it was more about the pre bagged product being able to go through my machine , I can remember these products being discussed a few years back but can’t remember if any members said they had ran them through Ritmo with ease

Originally I asked about it moldy because client has looked into a few of there products for work there but for me it was more about the pre bagged product being able to go through my machine , I can remember these products being discussed a few years back but can’t remember if any members said they had ran them through Ritmo with ease
I see, I did read your first post but didn’t realise you wanted it for your machine. I thought the customer or Architect had asked for it, that’s why I didn’t understand why you couldn’t use lime, I had an architect and council insist on Limelight once so I told them it had Portland cement in it, why can’t I use lime and sand and they said I could use sand and cement, saved customer herds of money, not that he said thanks.