Labourer required

Members online

smoother09

Must be able to take severe abuse that will probably mentally scar you for the rest of your life! You will not pick up a trowel or be given any plastering experience whatsoever! IL blame everything on you and no Matter if I'm wrong...I'm right! This is a good opportunity for someone to realise that all plasterers are horrible c**ts!!! Applications welcome:frio:

On a serious note I need a Joey at least 3 days a week in South Devon so if anyone interested inbox me, I'm a c**t but I will look after you if your any cop!

Sounds a lot like Shackleton's advert.

The postman needed a wheelbarrow to get all his responses to the ad.

Wish you the same success.

Must be able to take severe abuse that will probably mentally scar you for the rest of your life! You will not pick up a trowel or be given any plastering experience whatsoever! IL blame everything on you and no Matter if I'm wrong...I'm right! This is a good opportunity for someone to realise that all plasterers are horrible c**ts!!! Applications welcome:frio:
@lurpak

Its not a wind up I'm looking for someone at least 3 days a week mostly rendering so it's hard work early starts early finish top dollar for the right mam (y) mainly lime work so just loading out ect keeping jobs tidy and a more work if things go smoothly.

The right mam? you be looking for one of those staple gun girls.
f**k off @tapit you been on this forum 2 minutes and you do my nut in already take your shitty tape Idea to Asda or Tesco's or something and don't reply to my threads. You have unskilled numpty written all over you!

Bellend you must of blocked me I see nothing on me if you have something to say? I will gladly meet you and you can tell me to my face... keyboard warrior