Last job in Australia before the move home

Members online

England is f**k*d Brexit makes no difference.The Country is infested with Blacks and foreigners.And there breeding like rabbits for more votes.And also by the way them dup c**ts have another thing coming if they think the’re going to shaft Ireland.Let them go back where they came from.

England is f**k*d Brexit makes no difference.The Country is infested with Blacks and foreigners.And there breeding like rabbits for more votes.And also by the way them dup c**ts have another thing coming if they think the’re going to shaft Ireland.Let them go back where they came from.
Infested with Blacks and foreigners, wow. What a c**t you are.

What makes it even more stupid if that's possible is your commenting on a thread posted by "a foreigner" living and working in Australia

Think you mean invite the 3rd world being eu member was all part of the plan
The agenda of a NWO is mass migration

What makes it even more stupid if that's possible is your commenting on a thread posted by "a foreigner" living and working in Australia

Robbo
This is the anger /frustration of a lot of hard tax paying law abiding citizens
Is the main reason uk choose to leave eu
Look at France Sweden Germany to name a few
Crime, rape , killings
Invite the 3rd world what do you expect

Boris Be gone by end of week got caught wanking some bird off 20 years ago!
1570358149217.png

Robbo
This is the anger /frustration of a lot of hard tax paying law abiding citizens
Is the main reason uk choose to leave eu
Look at France Sweden Germany to name a few
Crime, rape , killings
Invite the 3rd world what do you expect
It's just the assumption black people aren't British that amazes me. I get the use of the word foreigners, and understand that people don't like freedom of movement in the EU but what has anyone being black got to do with it? You know what Australia want in return for a trade deal? Freedom of movement.... Is that ok because most of them are white though?

And I thought Mother Theresa was dead.

It's just the assumption black people aren't British that amazes me. I get the use of the word foreigners, and understand that people don't like freedom of movement in the EU but what has anyone being black got to do with it? You know what Australia want in return for a trade deal? Freedom of movement.... Is that ok because most of them are white though?
No it will be ok because I've never walked through the city center at night and come across a gang of Aussies intimidating people, or forming their own enclaves within an area. Plus they generally seem to have the same, or very similar values to us.

Not a foreigner , born London moved out here in 96 for a bit of sun

Wouldn’t send the Aussie to uk , there all half a tradesman send a plasterer over to home and they wouldn’t beable to skim not many in aus can do traditional sand cement or lime plaster there all light weight renderers skim it on and walk away