Lazy fuuckers

Members online

In tomoz morning. Sunday morning maybe all day. In monday all day prob. In when i can between boxing day and new years day. f**k**g love it

In tomoz morning. Sunday morning maybe all day. In monday all day prob. In when i can between boxing day and new years day. f**k**g love it
@Rossi46 dont be sad. You met my family you.d go in lol. Plus were away end of Jan so I.ll chill then. Then in March may july n sept. Then wife runs out of hols so she getting divored

@Rossi46 dont be sad. You met my family you.d go in lol. Plus were away end of Jan so I.ll chill then. Then in March may july n sept. Then wife runs out of hols so she getting divored
Well I hope you’re earning double time mate or I’d tell them to stick it up their A hole. Working Xmas eve :reloco:

I broke up last Friday, I’ve told you this repeatedly. You sprout flavor walkers crisps
Broke up :lol:it has become a bit school playground hasn’t it

He means his lad is off school....instead of putting a shovel in his hand, like a good father would, he's teaching him his own abominable work ethic and the pair of the lazy scrotes are lolling about their hovel, doing f**k all. Probably on the stella already. And taking pictures of each other's feet.

He means his lad is off school....instead of putting a shovel in his hand, like a good father would, he's teaching him his own abominable work ethic and the pair of the lazy scrotes are lolling about their hovel, doing f**k all. Probably on the stella already. And taking pictures of each other's feet.

I can imagine mate.
Have a great time with your kids mate.
Cheers Andy xx
Little fella got big trowel hands already lol
FB_IMG_1545241371418.jpg