Lets get ready to rubmble

Members online

No members online now.
(Stacked out that word sounds like i have more work than anyone else

Stay busy

Your welcome

& (smash it) why is it only plasterers say this it is fooking terrible

Your welcome

I was reading recently that Monday morning at 8am is the time most people have heart attacks - the stress of worrying about the job you dislike and it effecting you. New Year, if you genuinely dislike plastering, think what you would really like to do. If every job in the World paid exactly the same amount what would you then choose? Anything is possible if you really want to change...you just need a plan. :)

download.jpg

Oh Pete that's not good at all.
It’s only every now and again mate 400 in morning dinner afternoon and evening before bed ,mainly my lower back otherwise can’t get up then the next week or after a few days on pills am ok for few weeks or month

It’s only every now and again mate 400 in morning dinner afternoon and evening before bed ,mainly my lower back otherwise can’t get up then the next week or after a few days on pills am ok for few weeks or month
Mate you need to get some proper help not rely on overdosing on painkillers. Seriously they'll f**k you up and then you'll be as much use as Jess, unfit for the trade.