Lidl's at it again

Members online

Went in Aldi the other day to see how poor people select their food as you all know I get a Harrods or fortnum & mason delivery to my servants, just for a wander and a while back I brought a kids garden shovel but it had a long handle and a proper metal spade bit and I now use to get Plaster out of tubs or render out a bath or wheelbarrow and that time I see the tote things on wheels and I knew I should of brought one as even if I didn’t use everyday it would be handy on jobs where I needed to shift gear around as I go but I couldn’t see them anywhere hope they sell them again cos I’m Defo gonna get one, but to fill by disappointment I got a log splitter and a long reach hedge pruner not bad considering I live on the 12th of a block of flats

Went in Aldi the other day to see how poor people select their food as you all know I get a Harrods or fortnum & mason delivery to my servants, just for a wander and a while back I brought a kids garden shovel but it had a long handle and a proper metal spade bit and I now use to get Plaster out of tubs or render out a bath or wheelbarrow and that time I see the tote things on wheels and I knew I should of brought one as even if I didn’t use everyday it would be handy on jobs where I needed to shift gear around as I go but I couldn’t see them anywhere hope they sell them again cos I’m Defo gonna get one, but to fill by disappointment I got a log splitter and a long reach hedge pruner not bad considering I live on the 12th of a block of flats

Harrods? What's up, can you not afford to go to a proper butcher?

Or is it just that you're too stupid to cook meat that doesn't have microwave instructions on the box?

Harrods? What's up, can you not afford to go to a proper butcher?

Or is it just that you're too stupid to cook meat that doesn't have microwave instructions on the box?
Pfft why cook for myself when I don’t need to just cos you live in your bedsit above a kebab shop having a cheeky tug over marshy profile pic you decide to try and insult me but alas I have thick skin and nothing really bothers me especially from an ex cook in army and a truck driver, I’m going to let this slide purely for your benefit

Love
Pagey

Pfft why cook for myself when I don’t need to just cos you live in your bedsit above a kebab shop having a cheeky tug over marshy profile pic you decide to try and insult me but alas I have thick skin and nothing really bothers me especially from an ex cook in army and a truck driver, I’m going to let this slide purely for your benefit

Love
Pagey

I didn't try to insult you. I just asked if you were too stupid to work a frying pan.

If I want to insult you, I'll make you my dancing monkey in a few key strokes and no mistake.

800px_COLOURBOX17623493.jpg