Lime plasterer required listed building

Members online

Hi, we have been in our new house (which is 500 yrs old and grade 2 listed) fit a little while and we are discovering that the old owners have made quite a lot of poor quality repairs that we would like to right. We require an experienced lime plasterer who can also take on normal plastering since the house has become a mix of normal plastered walls and lime plastered walls. We are based in thorpe near Chertsey, Thorpe Park and m25 junction 13. We need some work done soon on a bedroom and a small den. If anyone can get in touch that would be great.

Welcome to the forum you come to the right place I'm sure someone will be along to help you out I try not to get involved with lime these days to much messing around for me! But it's the best way forward for your property by sounds of it maybe put some pictures up of rooms you want doing as this will help (y)

Will be great to get my hands on it if timings right.
We need some skimming work done in first half of Feb and then do a whole wall with rebuilt laths (husband will rebuild the wall and apply the laths, so just need the lime plastering work done then) in end March / April. What is your experience?

We need some skimming work done in first half of Feb and then do a whole wall with rebuilt laths (husband will rebuild the wall and apply the laths, so just need the lime plastering work done then) in end March / April. What is your experience?
My experience is spreader. I spread everything.
What's your budget?