Lion Television want to hear your DIY renovation disasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulineLionTV

Is your house a DIY disaster zone? If so, we can help!

We would like to hear from you now if you have reached the end of your tether and your budget for a new home makeover television show.

Are you and your family are living on a building site?

Are your kids picking plaster out of their hair?

Does your kitchen need a sink but you have no money left to pay for it?

With our help, you can transform a disaster zone into domestic bliss.

Don’t put off getting help with your renovation any longer, get in touch now, call 0141 331 4986 or email us at diy@liontv.co.uk

Pualine, I have a Mira Sport fit 9.5kw electric shower hanging around my office , if its of any use ??

Hi Pauline, ignore the idiots, theyre only plasterers lol. I'm an actor myself, at the moment mainly doing shoots for a guy called Andrew in Elstree, you may know him?

Anyways, I can do skimming and wallcrete and my ex mrs said I had a massive talent, unlike most of them on here. I'm selling my house at the moment (newly re furbed by myself) and planning on buying a derelict to refurb. Maybe you could come along and they could film us at it ?

A mate of mine gets knock off showers from knauff so that's not a problem and if you want the refurb done in an Asian area I've got loads of ideas for them external gates with the golden fleur de lys

All the best, Clampy

How big is the budget Pauline i have a house in Spain that needs some help some idiot has made a right mess of it would make a good programe.

oops!! (head down and skulks away :RpS_blushing:)

andy if you pay the flights ill go and give you a quote:RpS_thumbup:

Dear Pauline,I am assuming that you and your colleagues involved in the making of this programme are all members of the national union of journalists,which of course makes you a journalist, i always thought that a journalist uncovered lies/bribes/pollution /global warming etc etc, and while i understand and appreciate that not every journalist can uncover the next watergate, is this type of programme really what made you want to be a journalist. What this programme is ,is just another changing rooms etc etc but under a different name just another clone because you and your colleagues can not sit down and come at this from a different angle,just another tired boring programme where the viewer will see before and after ,the householder will cry tears of joy, the usual cowboy builder will no doubt make an appearance, same old technique boring boring programme, how you and your colleagues can call yourself journalists you should be ashamed of yourselves. Try this for something refreshing , new, bold ,programmme go round the country and meet builders/plumbers/plasterers etc and ask about the horror stories when customers dont pay there bills,want extra work done but not pay for it,i understand and appreciate you would have to get your facts right before broadcasting this type of programme,see paperwork,lawyers involved etc , but go and do secret filming on these type of people, there are some nasty people out there who should be on television, at least this would be worth watching,gritty,bold new programme, instead of this sad tired dated pathetic format, which at some point will be on tv, all best hector

Kebab kings looking for someone to film him at work....
when he goes to the new forest:
Think he said he takes his dog too :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.