Liverpool keeper?

1527407455967.png

Don’t blame the keeper I blame that little fouling weasel Ramos , they knew they’d get thumped if didn’t take out the main man , waste of time watching football anymore they just dirty little scanks now all the time

Easy to give it the big un online and dish abuse out its pathetic.
Madrid where the better team certainly in the second half, Liverpool looked devoid of ideas. Van dyke looked good at the back as did Robertson,looks one of the buys of the season.

Used to support liverpool still like em but after england lost to iceland i decided i.ll never waste my time watching another game. Pisses me of when they say he.s getting rested. f**k me at 21 i could play all day and i was no where near as fit as a pro footballer. Will say one thing out of all the great teams liverpoolare the one who have never really had that worldclass goal keeper. Manu on other hand allways seem to drop on awsome keepers

Best team won. Keeper being poor and salah going off was always gonna be tough against Madrid. The keeper takes the story off Madrid victory. Shame really.
Madrid needed the win more than Liverpool after a shite season in la liga

Does anyone think Ramos was cute enough and experienced to pre plan what he did to Salah?
Probably find footage where he done it in the past?

Does anyone think Ramos was cute enough and experienced to pre plan what he did to Salah?
Probably find footage where he done it in the past?
Knew what he was doing, tried his best to hold on to his arm. Lucky he didn’t break it. Wet asses in that studio for not speaking up, Carra wouldn’t of held back, stinks that he set out to seriously injure a fellow pro. If loveren did that to Ronnie he’d of been shot.

Spanish are all dirty scanky fouling gits , watch there international games they will be the same , ain’t even bothered about the World Cup that’s all it will be about

Best diver and scanker competition