Living dream. What we got on today

Members online

No members online now.

John j

Mono Don
Steady little bathroom to re skim today. Hope it's down stairs. Over artex for rest of week uffffff

Ffs great start. Pick key up from 106 . Knocks 106up they've no idea. So it's either 106 a or b builders not answering arrrggghhhh

Starting to put together the timber for the roof on mine today. Looking forward to a few days off a trowel

Hsl walls today. Finished first of 3 hmo finished last week n got lab at the next one prepping ready fot next week.

Just called him . Keys at his . He expected me to be there at 8 which meant by time I got to other job it be 10 I start . Thing is it easier for me to go to his anyway

Mixing mortar, no labs this week either, bucketing upstairs to finish hallway and landing in private house newbuild. Then probably do a setting of skim and f**k off. 8m the youngest so I'm the mixing bitch if no labs in lol f**k this I want to go home lol

Body clock a mile out after holiday so went in late and working late.

A bit of Chrispy float and set there. Just caulking skirtings etc trying to get my head back into job.

That paint not cut in yet?

Nah, only first coat on walls anyway. I sprayed the whole house out white, but put a quick coat on the ceiling by roller. Paint 3 bedroom ceilings, then hit the walls while still wet, cut in when ceiling dry ready for 2nd coat on walls.

Tiling today. It's fcuking brill here. Most of the flats are fcuked. Bought as investments by people from Dublin and then went by the wayside as the economy went tits up.

New management company is slowly putting things right and my name comes up when the landlords start thinking about getting things done.

Half a kitchen ceiling to do, re-tile the bathroom and paint. Then it's back to mending cracks in vestibules, paint them up and then floor paint.

That should keep me going this week.

Finishing painting primer. Might. Top coat a panel or two after. Still think it's a sin covering good. Rubbing