Living room re-skim by Coventry/Leamington

Lunner

Looking for a reliable plasterer to reskim my living room, including ceiling.

Located in Long Itchington, about 15 mins from Coventry and Leamington Spa, and 20 mins from Banbury.

Measures 5 x 3.6m plus bay window.

One wall has an inset log burner, this has been rendered around and requires a skim with high temp plaster (i know the risks of plastering around an inset log burner and are willing to accept them....there will be no come back on anyone if the finish cracks). The rest of the wall will need to be plasterboarded to bring it out approx 20mm, and then a skim on that.

I am slowly renovating the whole house, so there will be plenty of repeat work, including a 2 story extension further down the line.

Please give me a ring on 07977 236763 if you are interested in quoting.

Cheers

Tom

Thanks for the replies guys
hi lunner, my name is Stuart Kentish, you can google my name or you can see www.stuartrosieplasterers.com, me and my partner Rosie can work this week because a job was pushed back till sept 4th, after you have researched us let me know if you are interested, we will charge £220 labour a day 9-4 a lounge usually takes 2 days, maybe day an a half if small and simple

hi lunner, my name is Stuart Kentish, you can google my name or you can see www.stuartrosieplasterers.com, me and my partner Rosie can work this week because a job was pushed back till sept 4th, after you have researched us let me know if you are interested, we will charge £220 labour a day 9-4 a lounge usually takes 2 days, maybe day an a half if small and simple

@Lunner this guy maybe good however cannot be vouched for by the plasterers forum, just to make you aware ;)

Thanks Stuart, unfortunatly the room won't be ready for plaster this week, have a rad to remove, and need to finish the electrics over the next week or two.

Do you have any experience with heat resistant plaster?

@jamesthefirst is coming to have a look at the job this week, if for any reason he can't do the job then i'll let you know

Thanks Stuart, unfortunatly the room won't be ready for plaster this week, have a rad to remove, and need to finish the electrics over the next week or two.

Do you have any experience with heat resistant plaster?

@jamesthefirst is coming to have a look at the job this week, if for any reason he can't do the job then i'll let you know
Can you take a photo of James please and post it here so we can confirm that he is actually James thanks:D

king-james-i-of-england.jpg
Does he look like this?