London N20 Skim 3 walls in hall, prepared, no furniture.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlondon

Hello,

N20, free parking outside, 1930's semi, prepared, no wall furniture or radiators, floors protected, no skirting boards, no architraves.

Hall side wall, above staircase with one window opening on first floor which needs the reveals floating and beads setting in, continue under stairs which has been opened out with clear access.

Kitchen entrance wall, skimming over plasterboard, beads to be set in, small.

Bathroom entrance wall, very small.

Daniel: 07956186283

Why do people get so much stick when they create a thread for some work they require?
The chaps basically put all the info needed on here aswell as getting all the prep work done and all some of you want to do is try and take the mick!
To me the job couldn't sound any easier.
All you have to do is give him a price and he says yes or no!?
Not try and belittle him as soon as the he's posted.
What's the point in having a section for people to post work if all they get is aggro and accusations of being to tight to get a decent job, a messer etc.
Lots of people on here are quick enough to judge but to slow to offer any help or praise when due.
At least let some people offer real solutions/answers before making a joke of the thread!

Why do people get so much stick when they create a thread for some work they require?
The chaps basically put all the info needed on here aswell as getting all the prep work done and all some of you want to do is try and take the mick!
What's the point in having a section for people to post work if all they get is aggro and accusations of being to tight to get a decent job, a messer etc.
Lots of people on here are quick enough to judge but to slow to offer any help or praise when due.
At least let some people offer real solutions/answers before making a joke of the thread!

Wtf ?

Can you point out who you think "is taking the mick"

It's just the way it's written, Free parking, prepared, no furniture, very small, alarm bells ring when I see this sort of stuff, 9 times out of 10 they want it doing cheap.

I'm not saying that's the case here because I don't know, but in my experience it's the ones to avoid.

I do lots of small jobs. There great for one man bands. Just an example on Saturday I over boarded and skimmed a 1.8mx2m ceiling and was home at 11:30 with a decent days pay.tomorrow I have one almost identical overboard and skim ceiling and have one wall in the same room to skim. Should be done by lunch. Happy days:)

Status
Not open for further replies.