Looking Bi

Members online

Would it be cheaper to get delivered to northern ireland the drive to pick them up?

More insulation on exterior walls then ?

And insulation on/in ceiling

Have this in mind. Hoping to have Jan/Feb off and get stuck into it and do few changes in the house but have been tortured to price more work so might just have to put it off. Want to get it down but hate turning work away, esp after this is best run I've had since this b*****d of a recession we've had.

Just bite the bullet mate and pay the dollars required....if you compromise it will piss you off everytime you look at the alternative you chose.

I would rather drive to UK, buy the doors and blow the rest on eastern European whores feeding me grapes in hotel jacuzzi than give some horrible b*****d that kind of money here for 3 doors. Not a chance!

Have this in mind. Hoping to have Jan/Feb off and get stuck into it and do few changes in the house but have been tortured to price more work so might just have to put it off. Want to get it down but hate turning work away, esp after this is best run I've had since this b*****d of a recession we've had.
I know what you saying sure over Xmas holidays you can get it done

I would rather drive to UK, buy the doors and blow the rest on eastern European whores feeding me grapes in hotel jacuzzi than give some horrible b*****d that kind of money here for 3 doors. Not a chance!
Sounds like a plan(y)

I know what you saying sure over Xmas holidays you can get it done

It'll take more than xmass hokadays. I'm changing doors(8 internal downstairs), pulling ceilings to install insulated plasterboard, knocking away the wall from kitchen/utility to make kitchen dining area bigger, removing and laying all new tiles, making kitchen bigger, new drystone fireplace, new wooden floor in living room and changing hall semi solid timber to tiles. Think it'll take me about 4-6weeks with help.

Got any measurements and pic of sort of style you arelooking at

Would prefer walnut with large see through glass. Opening will be 2.5ish m wide by normal door height. Think my opening is 1.9m now but can cut it to suit doors.

You can buy folding door track anywhere. Get the doors you want, wallop some hinges in and hey presto. It ain't rocket science.

It was 2600 or 2800 if I remember correctly. Not a chance I'll pay anything near it if can get doors in UK for 750£.
I can't believe that no haulage firms would take it to Ireland at a reasonable cost as a back load. We sent tractors across Europe for 900 euros, and that was a 1400 mile journey insured and all. I'm sure you can get it shipped to yours around 2-250.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I can't believe that no haulage firms would take it to Ireland at a reasonable cost as a back load. We sent tractors across Europe for 900 euros, and that was a 1400 mile journey insured and all. I'm sure you can get it shipped to yours around 2-250.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dhl 500£. Fed ex 500 euro

Found a place does them for reasonable money. Pallet line can deliver for £156 but the doors have to be on an A frame otherwise I'll have to pay forv2 pallets. Only problem I have now, the track is 3m long and pallet line won't take it :( Have to find another way of getting the track here. Only 3kg it is too

Screenshot_20161004-114803.png
Screenshot_20161004-114753.png

Dhl 500£. Fed ex 500 euro

Found a place does them for reasonable money. Pallet line can deliver for £156 but the doors have to be on an A frame otherwise I'll have to pay forv2 pallets. Only problem I have now, the track is 3m long and pallet line won't take it :( Have to find another way of getting the track here. Only 3kg it is too

View attachment 14024 View attachment 14025
Very the track sent to you in a tube like plasterbeads via a courier?! Do the rest pallett line the joinery should do an a frame no problem, can't believe it's all so expensive, thought you'd get a good price in ire!

Why not get them delivered to my house, bring your van over next time your going to game and pick them up?

Good thought skipper but TBH, when I go to Glasgow I always be in the passenger seat, on a bus or even a plane so can drink more. That's my time and always involves lots of drink. Cheers for the offer though.

Very the track sent to you in a tube like plasterbeads via a courier?! Do the rest pallett line the joinery should do an a frame no problem, can't believe it's all so expensive, thought you'd get a good price in ire!

In the last hour, just found them of all places. B&Q! Going to ring in morning see if they can get them in the store just few hours away from me. 690£ Even if they don't get them here in the south. I'm sure they will in Belfast. some f**k**g about thou on this internet trying to source then :(
Screenshot_20161010-220032.png